Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What fecks me off about watching City from an exiles point o

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:08 pm

It always seems to be pissing down when I cross the bridge, even more so yesterday.

There are now constantly road works on every fecking motorway

Again it took me 5 hours to get back to East London in the foulest of moods, that’s 9 hours on the road to watch our now, ineffective team.

I’m sick of our long ball game, which is now our only game. We used to be known as a passing side. That seems like a very long time ago.

I’m board with seeing Bothroyd knock it on or knock it down and nothing coming of it.

Our lightweight midfield was always out muscled. Now the game just passes them by!

Joe Ledley throwing his arms up in the air every 5 minutes like a spoilt child

The inability of the manager to see the danger and change the set up to counter it, until it’s too late. Every one else in the ground could see it coming 10 minutes before it happened so why cant Jones.

I am fecking sick of the crap atmosphere at the CCS.

I am sick of seeing all the empty seats, especially those in the Premier seating. Another crap idea from the club who haven’t got a clue about what the fan base is about.

I am pissed off with being made to feel like a visiting supporter in my own stadium by being told to sit down by my own fellow supporters and being looked at with derision when I jump to my feet to get a song going.

Yesterday at 2-1 down, with half the stand leaving, I was of course on my feet urging the team forward, when a spotty yoof behind me asked me to sit down. I mean what the feck is happening, when teenagers are not revved up enough to be on their feet urging the team on. I would'nt have been surprised to have looked around to see them on their play stations!

On another note, I’m fed up with hearing the attendance figure being announced as a healthy 19 thousand or twenty odd thousand, when there is clearly no more than 16 thousand there. It’s now starting to get embarrassing.

I’m sick of the clubs PC stance regarding our supporters and behaviour. The family stand needs moving back to the other end and we need the Grange Enders back by the away section before the atmosphere is killed altogether.

Rant Over :twisted:

Re: What fecks me off about watching City from an exiles point o

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Totally agree i travel from Brighton, They need to chnage the family stand and the grange asap, midfield has been shit for two f*cking years not good enough :twisted: