Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COUNTRY GONE MAD....

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:34 pm

THE GOVERNMENT ARE PLANING ON MAKING CUT BACKS TO N H.S ,BY THE PUBLIC E-MAILING YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE,BODY TEMP ETC TO A HELP- LINE TO REDUCE DOCTOR WAITING LISTS, REDUCING FUNDS FOR LIFE SAVING MEDICATION, IE CANCER SUFFERERS,ALTZEIMER SUFFERERS ,JUST HEARD THAT FRIEND OF MY MISSIS HAS JUST HAD A TIT ENLARGEMENT AFTER HER TITS WENT SAGGY AFTER GIVING BIRTH LAST YEAR, FUNDED BY THE N.H.S PURELY JUST FOR COSMETIC REASONS(VANITY).... IS IT ME,OR HAS THIS COUNTRY GONE F@@KING CRAZY-- :o :cussing: -OPINIONS PLEASE

Re: COUNTRY GONE MAD....

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:36 pm

vikinblue wrote:THE GOVERNMENT ARE PLANING ON MAKING CUT BACKS TO N H.S ,BY THE PUBLIC E-MAILING YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE,BODY TEMP ETC TO A HELP- LINE TO REDUCE DOCTOR WAITING LISTS, REDUCING FUNDS FOR LIFE SAVING MEDICATION, IE CANCER SUFFERERS,ALTZEIMER SUFFERERS ,JUST HEARD THAT FRIEND OF MY MISSIS HAS JUST HAD A TIT ENLARGEMENT AFTER HER TITS WENT SAGGY AFTER GIVING BIRTH LAST YEAR, FUNDED BY THE N.H.S PURELY JUST FOR COSMETIC REASONS(VANITY).... IS IT ME,OR HAS THIS COUNTRY GONE F@@KING CRAZY-- :o :cussing: -OPINIONS PLEASE

I'd have to see them to be sure. :D :D :D

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:50 pm

WHY O WHY O WHY do you people go on and on and on about the Fecking english goverment , when it you people who keep putting them into office ? Be it Labour or them CONS or LIbs ?

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:05 pm

The NHS is a disaster zone. Always has been always will be.

It is without a doubt the most expensive "free" health service in the world.

From memory I was paying around 800 quid a month for it, my employers contribution would have been higher so nearly 2 grand a month for f**k all.

Not a dig at the vast majority of the front line staff who do a great job often under a great deal of pressure but the faceless lefty fuckwits behind the scenes whose prime concern is KPI's (key performance indicators), the biggest crock of shite ever thought of, developed to allow said lefty fuckwits to feel important.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
vikinblue wrote:THE GOVERNMENT ARE PLANING ON MAKING CUT BACKS TO N H.S ,BY THE PUBLIC E-MAILING YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE,BODY TEMP ETC TO A HELP- LINE TO REDUCE DOCTOR WAITING LISTS, REDUCING FUNDS FOR LIFE SAVING MEDICATION, IE CANCER SUFFERERS,ALTZEIMER SUFFERERS ,JUST HEARD THAT FRIEND OF MY MISSIS HAS JUST HAD A TIT ENLARGEMENT AFTER HER TITS WENT SAGGY AFTER GIVING BIRTH LAST YEAR, FUNDED BY THE N.H.S PURELY JUST FOR COSMETIC REASONS(VANITY).... IS IT ME,OR HAS THIS COUNTRY GONE F@@KING CRAZY-- :o :cussing: -OPINIONS PLEASE

I'd have to see them to be sure. :D :D :D

I agree. We defo need to see them first to see if it was good value for money. :lol:

However I do think the NHS money that was spent on those Tories who were blown up by the IRA was a complete waste. I still piss myself when I see Norman Tebbit in his pj's under all that rubble. If I was the ambulance man I would have told him to call a f**king "glorified taxi". :lol: The biggest regret ever was Thatcher wasn't in the toilet when it went off. How fantastic would that have looked with her all blown up, still sat on the toilet with her kegs around her ankles. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:59 pm

however I do think the NHS money that was spent on those Tories who were blown up by the IRA was a complete waste. I still piss myself when I see Norman Tebbit in his pj's under all that rubble. If I was the ambulance man I would have told him to call a f**king "glorified taxi". :lol: The biggest regret ever was Thatcher wasn't in the toilet when it went off. How fantastic would that have looked with her all blown up, still sat on the toilet with her kegs around her ankles.

How sad, perhaps you should infest the other board.

It seems that is the where the brain dead of society get together these days

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:13 pm

WOMBAT I hate that woman Thatcher with more hate in my heart than I have for any kind of human on this earth.
She killed the Valleys and made live for 100s of welsh people a pure Hell. I pray the day will come soon when I can see her in her grave and if its open to the pulic , I will go piss on it.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:37 pm

The country has nearly hit rock bottom ever since Cameron and his sex slave slimed their way into power. Theres gonna be more strikes me thinks, and so there should be. I also think theres gonna be a world war 3 soon, im just your average 17yr old pisshead :D

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Have you only just noticed :lol:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:53 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:WHY O WHY O WHY do you people go on and on and on about the Fecking english goverment , when it you people who keep putting them into office ? Be it Labour or them CONS or LIbs ?

What makes you think Plaid Cymru would be any better. We would be turned into a third world Country Chief

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:however I do think the NHS money that was spent on those Tories who were blown up by the IRA was a complete waste. I still piss myself when I see Norman Tebbit in his pj's under all that rubble. If I was the ambulance man I would have told him to call a f**king "glorified taxi". :lol: The biggest regret ever was Thatcher wasn't in the toilet when it went off. How fantastic would that have looked with her all blown up, still sat on the toilet with her kegs around her ankles.

How sad, perhaps you should infest the other board.

It seems that is the where the brain dead of society get together these days

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No it's okay, I'll hang around here if you don't mind posting under my own name, rather than hiding like a gutless sad little wanker who's too afraid to to voice an opinion under his own name. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and as for Thather, I love seeing her on the tele now all brain dead and feable. Hopefully she'll stay like that for at least 20 years, dribbling down herself and praying someone puts her to sleep like a sick old dog. :lol: :lol: When she does finally convince Satan to let her die I hope they bury her in a public place somewhere so we can all have somewhere to piss. :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Why does everyone hate Thatcher so much when Arthur Scargill done more to destroy the miners and Mining industry in South Wales. He used the Miners to try and bring down the elected Government at the time. Scargill didn't give two fucks for the Miners or there families or the Coal industry in general. He is the biggest tosser of the last Century from great Britain. Thatcher was callous and ruthless enough to destroy the Miners for following that self righteous tw*t of a human being who was a communist through and through. Rant over

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:05 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:WOMBAT I hate that woman Thatcher with more hate in my heart than I have for any kind of human on this earth.
She killed the Valleys and made live for 100s of welsh people a pure Hell. I pray the day will come soon when I can see her in her grave and if its open to the pulic , I will go piss on it.

Fcuk me mate, are you the leader of plaid cymru or something. I only ever hear you comment on us singing welsh songs ans such. Don't blame the English goverment for the mess we are in, if we goverened ourselves we would be fucked.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:07 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:WOMBAT I hate that woman Thatcher with more hate in my heart than I have for any kind of human on this earth.

I disagree wcd. As a youth she opened my eyes. Not directly, in those days I was just a kid in Brecon, no hope, no future, no f**k all, bit of lefty sheep to be honest, followed the "that bitch" has killed the working man syndrome.

It was the miners strike that changed me, I was on the A470 bypass above Aberfan, trawled the the "unemployment offices" for guys as we were short handed, complete twats mostly although we dig out few good guys. The most reliable we could get were "striking miners" until the union wankers heard about it.

The coal wagons were running out of the mines in Wales, the union boys were coining it whilst the honest man was suffering. I probably shouldn't put this on the internet as some lefty grass will stich me, but we were paying 40 quid a day cash for each bloke that worked for us. It caused huge problems with the mining union cunts as they were trying to run some sort of "gang master" job.

Please don't make this like CCMB where you have several asreholes who think they now the score, Scargill sold the miners out and the union did f**k all about it.

Thatcher had more bollocks than any other leader of this country, a women, do the lefty wingy happy clapppy guardian reading odd tea drinking arse bandits disagree? Of course they do, it's like their mummy to them, they don't like thier mummy cos she slapped their hands, naughty, naughty boy Timmy.

Awww but mummy (some total shit lefty programee, xfactor, top model, whatever) i wanna whatch init like..

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 pm

YES I would like us to sing some welsh songs, or a song with a few welsh words to it , we are a Welsh club in Wales for god sake.

Read the Royal Commission Kilbrandon Report

Luxembourg is around the same size as Wales , do the germans run that ? No they run them selfs cos they have faith in there own people to run there own country.
This lot have done great for us havent they? would you give your weekly wage to the people next door to you and ask them to run your house and bills for you ?
Have more faith in the Welsh people to run Wales and things that effect Wales.trust your own !

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 pm

I do not have trust in Plaid full stop. They are far to left wing Wales would be destroyed :cry:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:45 pm

No it's okay, I'll hang around here if you don't mind posting under my own name, rather than hiding like a gutless sad little wanker who's too afraid to to voice an opinion under his own name.

Steve Kendrick

Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:00 am

f**k maggie thatcher and all who ever supported her SHE WILL ROT IN HELL

Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:41 am

Problem is, people blame Thatcher. But wasn't it Arthur Scargill who called a strike WITHOUT a ballot?? I mean, what head of union does that?? I thought unions were a democracy?? I have to say, I admire her stance with the Falklands and with Europe. How many other PMs have told Europe that they are ripping us off and she wanted our money back?? Shame we don't have a PM who is strong like her now.

And for everyone laughing at her condition now, you should be ashamed of yourself. She's not an evil person and NO ONE deserves to suffer like her. At the end of the day, she's someone's grandmother. How would you like it if your grandmother was ill and we were all on here laughing about it???

She's an old woman FFS, you don't have to like her, but you don't have to be so happy that illness has taken her over. People who think its funny and she somehow deserves it.....then you are disgusting people and I'm sure karma will come back to bite you on the arse.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:42 am

Union leaders look after themselves.

I'm sure the Fire Brigade union members think it was perfectly acceptable for Gilchrist to run up an 80k lunch expense bill, right?

My dad used to work at the Hoover factory. Shop steward he was. Until he was kicked from the union and basically bullied.

Why?

Because at the time, people had to screw the base plates to the hoovers manually. The union wanted to call a strike - they wanted FOUR people to put one plate on - one per screw. When my dad pointed out that was just ridiculous, he was then physically threatened.

So he quit, set up business for himself; indeed, he later found out he'd done far, far better for himself than the idiots running the union there. Some of whom were later fired for gross misconduct...

Scargill claimed to represent the will of the union members. Just a pity he didn't, you know, actually ballot them before calling a strike. But it's ok, he struggled like everyone else. His belly only gained 4 inches rather than 6...

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:07 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:

I disagree wcd. As a youth she opened my eyes. Not directly, in those days I was just a kid in Brecon, no hope, no future, no f**k all, bit of lefty sheep to be honest, followed the "that bitch" has killed the working man syndrome.

It was the miners strike that changed me, I was on the A470 bypass above Aberfan, trawled the the "unemployment offices" for guys as we were short handed, complete twats mostly although we dig out few good guys. The most reliable we could get were "striking miners" until the union wankers heard about it.

The coal wagons were running out of the mines in Wales, the union boys were coining it whilst the honest man was suffering. I probably shouldn't put this on the internet as some lefty grass will stich me, but we were paying 40 quid a day cash for each bloke that worked for us. It caused huge problems with the mining union cunts as they were trying to run some sort of "gang master" job.

Please don't make this like CCMB where you have several asreholes who think they now the score, Scargill sold the miners out and the union did f**k all about it.

Thatcher had more bollocks than any other leader of this country, a women, do the lefty wingy happy clapppy guardian reading odd tea drinking arse bandits disagree? Of course they do, it's like their mummy to them, they don't like thier mummy cos she slapped their hands, naughty, naughty boy Timmy.

Awww but mummy (some total shit lefty programee, xfactor, top model, whatever) i wanna whatch init like..

What a load of rubbish, I don't beleive one single word of that. 40 quid a day my arse!

Fact is for a start, if you decide not to go in to work because you were going to work for "Steve" for "40 quid a day" then your employer would sack you, simple as. It's called moonlighting and if you are caught doing it then you are sacked. What is most surprising here was your willingness to fiddle your employment taxes. Did your beloved Maggie know you were robbing money out of her tax pot? Or were you suggesting that the miners give up their employment and go and work for you officially for "40 quid a day"? :lol:
Anyway, saying that, if you were offering "40 quid a day" to striking miners "cash in hand" then you would have been swamped, and I know of quite a few union leaders who would have been first in the queue. No doubt with fake moustaches and dark glasses. To suggest that your average miner somehow feared these union leaders is laughable beyond belief.
The fact that you don't seem to understand these little details shows it is complete rubbish.

If you are going to tell lies at least make them believable.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:11 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:The NHS is a disaster zone. Always has been always will be.

It is without a doubt the most expensive "free" health service in the world.

From memory I was paying around 800 quid a month for it, my employers contribution would have been higher so nearly 2 grand a month for f**k all.

Not a dig at the vast majority of the front line staff who do a great job often under a great deal of pressure but the faceless lefty fuckwits behind the scenes whose prime concern is KPI's (key performance indicators), the biggest crock of shite ever thought of, developed to allow said lefty fuckwits to feel important.

What are you talking about?

How the hell is it the most expensive 'free' health service in the world when American taxpayers subsidise its healthcare more than we do and they also have to pay for insurance hence making pure profit for healthcare insurance companies, also most of Western Europe pay more per head for healthcare than Britain.

And how much do you earn for you and the company you work for to be contributing 2 grand a month?
You must be on 200k a year or some shit, bearing in mind if you earn 20k a year you pay less than £350 a month tax and only a percentage of that goes to the NHS.

Agree with the first poster though, that sounds fucked up.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:16 am

PhatFrog wrote:Problem is, people blame Thatcher. But wasn't it Arthur Scargill who called a strike WITHOUT a ballot?? I mean, what head of union does that?? I thought unions were a democracy??

They did vote on whether to strike or not but not in the way in which Thatcher wanted. Wasn't she the one changing the rules all the time on what is legal and what isn't?

And for everyone laughing at her condition now, you should be ashamed of yourself. She's not an evil person and NO ONE deserves to suffer like her. At the end of the day, she's someone's grandmother. How would you like it if your grandmother was ill and we were all on here laughing about it???

She's an old woman FFS, you don't have to like her, but you don't have to be so happy that illness has taken her over. People who think its funny and she somehow deserves it.....then you are disgusting people and I'm sure karma will come back to bite you on the arse.

I'll show her the same compassion that she showed her victims. She killed people and destroyed people and she did it with a smile on her face. You talk of karma? This is karma, coming right back at that evil bitch. Thatcher rotting away in a living hell is the defination of karma. And long may it continue.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:58 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:No it's okay, I'll hang around here if you don't mind posting under my own name, rather than hiding like a gutless sad little wanker who's too afraid to to voice an opinion under his own name.

Steve Kendrick

IM not really sure who you are talking about when you call them a Quote gutless sad wanker, but if your including me in that
and you want my real name its no problem what so ever, I will even give you my address and phone number.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:04 am

@ wcd.

That was a quote someone else said towards the wombat and not towards you, the wombat just didn't quote it right.

And talking about self governance - I wholeheartedly agree. :ayatollah:

'fe godwn ni eto'

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:25 am

Maggie Thatcher directly ordered the sinking of the Argentine battleship the General Belgrano with the death of 323 Argentine sailors, despite the fact the ship was outside the exclusion zone and travelling away from the Falkland Islands.

Before people claim that bitch is not evil, they should consider the calous way she ordered the death of these people.

Personally I hate her with a passion and sorry I'm with Berwyn on this, f**k her I hope she suffers in agony as she dam well deserves it.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:29 am

Now that is a Flag I know very well , and also Cayo and coselt T. Lewis and Gethin , Gethin is the only one alive now.
I remember them days so well.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Maggie Thatcher directly ordered the sinking of the Argentine battleship the General Belgrano with the death of 323 Argentine sailors, despite the fact the ship was outside the exclusion zone and travelling away from the Falkland Islands.

Before people claim that bitch is not evil, they should consider the calous way she ordered the death of these people.

Personally I hate her with a passion and sorry I'm with Berwyn on this, f**k her I hope she suffers in agony as she dam well deserves it.
e
That was War and lets not forget the Argies invaded the Falklands. What about all our Boys that died ? You are only are concerned with the Argies that died. Remember we were not the aggressors here the Argos were.If the Belgrano wasn't sunk it could of led to a lot of British deaths. But it sounds you ae not concerned about that but that is your opinion

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Maggie Thatcher directly ordered the sinking of the Argentine battleship the General Belgrano with the death of 323 Argentine sailors, despite the fact the ship was outside the exclusion zone and travelling away from the Falkland Islands.

e
That was War and lets not forget the Argies invaded the Falklands. What about all our Boys that died ? You are only are concerned with the Argies that died. Remember we were not the aggressors here the Argos were.If the Belgrano wasn't sunk it could of led to a lot of British deaths. But it sounds you ae not concerned about that but that is your opinion

The only problem with that argument though is there are international laws that govern your actions at war. If you don't follow those laws then you are supposed to be tried for war crimes where a court decides whether your actions were legal or not.
When is Thatchers trial coming up?

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Berwyn wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

e

The only problem with that argument though is there are international laws that govern your actions at war. If you don't follow those laws then you are supposed to be tried for war crimes where a court decides whether your actions were legal or not.
When is Thatchers trial coming up?

When is Blairs? When will the US leaders be prosecuted for war crimes throughout the 20th century, if you want to take that approach.

EDIT: Indeed, you and others want to claim Maggie got involved in the war for political reasons. Would you have criticised her for not defending Brits by taking no action? Also, why don't you criticise Galtieri for invading the Falklands purely for political reasons? The Argies had an election, Galtieri invaded. Why is one leader immune from such criticism? Indeed, Galtieri was far, far worse - a woeful Argie naval / army force, full of youngsters with little experience and slightly less combat gear than the forces under Blair/Brown...