Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY MRS says

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:21 pm

don't spend to much on valentines day so i got ok no problem 40 quid fine, she goes to me thats all i am worth i want least 150 quid worth of stuff :shock: :oops: :(

Re: MY MRS says

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Buy something second hand and tell her ok when it was new it was worth 200

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:28 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Buy something second hand and tell her ok when it was new it was worth 200

haha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:23 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:don't spend to much on valentines day so i got ok no problem 40 quid fine, she goes to me thats all i am worth i want least 150 quid worth of stuff :shock: :oops: :(

I've been married 15 years and never spent a penny on valentines day. Total crap IMHO!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Take her for a lovely meal somewhere and she'll be fine with a cheapy pressie ;-)

I hate Valentines Day, but I'm pretty sure I'd love it if I was in a relationship :lol:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:29 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Take her for a lovely meal somewhere and she'll be fine with a cheapy pressie ;-)

I hate Valentines Day, but I'm pretty sure I'd love it if I was in a relationship :lol:

she taking me for a meal i paying for presents easier keeps her happy :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Take her for a lovely meal somewhere and she'll be fine with a cheapy pressie ;-)

she taking me for a meal i paying for presents easier keeps her happy :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Get her drunk then. Its a winner :lol:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:12 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:don't spend to much on valentines day so i got ok no problem 40 quid fine, she goes to me thats all i am worth i want least 150 quid worth of stuff :shock: :oops: :(

I've been married 15 years and never spent a penny on valentines day. Total crap IMHO!

Totally agree with you Gareth, me and the mrs exchange cards thats all.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Totally agree with you Gareth, me and the mrs exchange cards thats all.

We dont even do that.

15 years happily married though.....

Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:57 pm

For valentines i've booked a table for me and mine
only problem is she is crap at snooker!

:D

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
We dont even do that.

15 years happily married though.....

Same here. Not married for 15 years but we've been together over 3 and a half years now and we don't buy into the Valentine's Day gimmick. We use it as an opportunity to spend some quality time together but don't indulge in the commercial side of things. It's a con.