Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE FOLLOWED MY STORY

Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:55 pm

THE DIVORCE STORY:

It's only a short story... well any story about the wife is.... but I'm still grieving so haven't got much to say.

The story so far...you'll have to read it to understand..

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15666

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15698

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19135

I told you all I'd let you know the latest.... Thanks again for all your well wishes!

So we'd been having trouble for a few months now, we'd both had affairs which we weren't proud of, She'd got into something with the guy who fixes her punctures... apparently she felt elated when she was with him...or was that inflated?? She said he put her in a spin... her heart skipped a beat...it had been the only thing she could have skipped with these days. She often said he made her feel hole again... as he was only 4ft 3" himself.... They had a lot in common... both got into the cinema for child prices... wasn't allowed on any adult rides... an were always talked down to...

I'd met a woman at the hospital called Poppy who had no arms ... I was someone she could lean on...she was just a bit of fun really.... It never went anywhere, we only ever went clubbing once... we arranged to meet at a club. I'd gotten there a bit late, looked on the dance floor and she was tearing it up!! She looked up at me on the balcony and she was really going for it running in circles...jumping around! Shouting up at me......it was only when I finally got down on the dance floor I realise she wasn't dancing...she just had an itchy arse!!

When we got back to her place we settled down for a drink, she told me she was going into the bedroom... I made my excuses and went into the bathroom to freshen up.... well I cannot really explain what happened next... I walked in.....she had turned off the lights to set the mood...as I was feeling my way around under the quilt... now in my defence I thought she was on her knees really for some fun... it was only when I went to throw her on her back I realised.... SHE ALSO HAD NO LEGS!!!! I could not believe it.........why me??........ NOT AGAIN?? ......A ****ING NUGGET!!!! I heard of them before but had never seen them... I was torn do I run or do I try it??

Well I put her on her back and made up a game..... I'd spin her around and if she stopped head first it was a blowjob... or bottom first then I'd smash it......if she landed in the middle then I'd tickle her nose and watch her freak out trying to scratch it... Now I'm not proud of what I did next but when I sobered up the next morning I panicked I wasn't thinking straight I jumped up, grabbed my clothes and run out of the house.... It was only when I was a few streets away I stopped and sorted my clothes....it was at this point that her two false legs fell out... OH NO!!! there was no way I could go back and return them...well I thought she's bound to have a spare pair...well as it worked out she didn't...so with no way to get to the phone, food, water... it didn't end so well for her.... she had a great send off and will be missed!!

I moved out and we stayed apart for weeks, SO I knew I'd finally wanted to break away from her, I called her on the telephone... I told her we had to talk... when she wheeled in I felt sick....seeing her again.....I just couldn't move my legs to stand up and greet her... mind neither could she so...After our heart-to-heart we decided to make the split permanent... a bit like the one her ankle and knee had done all those years ago. We both felt relieved...and as a last goodbye I emptied her piss bag...it was very sad moment..... We could see she had an infection!!

I hope all those that have supported us understand we need our privacy at this very emotional time. I thank you.

Re: FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE FOLLOWED MY STORY

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 am

Does Hughesy girl still post here?