Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Merthyr Town v Calne Town

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:47 pm

At MTFC's temp home in Taffs Well tomorrow 3pm.

Cardiff City season ticket holders will get a discounted entry price of £6.

See you there :ayatollah:

Re: Merthyr Town v Calne Town

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:50 pm

bugger it ill pop along :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Ben wrote:bugger it ill pop along :ayatollah:

Good man, your guaranteed goals :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:04 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:

thats a fact last 4 ibeen too minimum of 4 goals

see you nextsat tommo

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 am

The Premier 1 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

thats a fact last 4 ibeen too minimum of 4 goals

see you nextsat tommo

I'll have a drink in the EX for you

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:40 am

ok mate

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:At MTFC's temp home in Taffs Well tomorrow 3pm.

I spent last night on the piss in Devizes and was chatting with the Shrewton assistant manager. He wasnt overly complimentary about the martyrs playing style. He spoke highly about yr fans and officials. Basically he said Merthyr had strong central defence and were hugely effective in the oppsition penalty area.

Shrewton are really looking forwrad to Merthyrs visit next month and are laying on a BBQ, beer tent etc for the away support

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I spent last night on the piss in Devizes and was chatting with the Shrewton assistant manager. He wasnt overly complimentary about the martyrs playing style. He spoke highly about yr fans and officials. Basically he said Merthyr had strong central defence and were hugely effective in the oppsition penalty area.

Shrewton are really looking forwrad to Merthyrs visit next month and are laying on a BBQ, beer tent etc for the away support

Gareth do you live in Shrewton, I spent a lot of time there, my brother was in the R.E.M.E. and had a house in Shrewton, great area.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:08 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Gareth do you live in Shrewton, I spent a lot of time there, my brother was in the R.E.M.E. and had a house in Shrewton, great area.

I live in Andover-used to live in Market Lavington (about 10 miles away). Shrewton's not a bad place-been pissed up there on a few occasions

Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Merthyr won 2-1 today, 7 points clear at the top. :D

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:22 am

Cliff Jones wrote:Merthyr won 2-1 today, 7 points clear at the top. :D

Aye, it was freezing too

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:

£6. Jesus. :lol:

You're not even in the football league. What a joke you are. Your football club is a big a joke as your TOWN.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:20 am

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

£6. Jesus. :lol:

You're not even in the football league. What a joke you are. Your football club is a big a joke as your TOWN.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww r u not happy that merthyr is pretty central to cardiff city and swansea town(25 miles south or 25 west)no contest really is it! Merthyr is blue and always will be get over it gypo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:25 am

Of what league. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a joke. Why not just cancel the club. You make Wrexham look quality. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:51 am

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:

Of what league. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a joke. Why not just cancel the club. You make Wrexham look quality. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How is it Funny, Its local Clubs like Merthry who need our Support :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jealous because Merthyr people Support Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:
SwanseaCityFAN wrote:

How is it Funny, Its local Clubs like Merthry who need our Support :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah well most people in the town clearly can't be bothered so why not just cancel the club. As far as I can remember they've never even been in the football league. Pathetic club in an even worse town.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:18 am

These jacks don't like merthyr I see bit sad u are mate get grip All of merthyr is behind the football club ,why don't u go to taffs well and watch merthyr then