Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

by 3 o'clock on Feb 6th we will be

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Joint top of the Championship after we've shown the Jacks how to play proper football.

Looking at the fixtures leading up to the derby the only point(s) QPR will get imo will be at home to Pompey where I expect it to be a score draw - I can see both the Brizzle and Hull beating them at their grounds.

Where as I think we'll beat both the Royals and the Jacks, then the following week we'll go top, maybe for only 24 hrs after beating Scunny and QPR take on Forest at Loftus on the Sunday - although Forest are no mugs atm and I would expect them to get something out of the game...QPR are due a big wobble I think, and it will coincide with a almighty tantrum by Mr Tarrabt as well, I can see it happening.

All ifs and buts I know, but perfectly plausible and is not beyond the realms of realistic possibility.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: by 3 o'clock on Feb 6th we will be

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:58 pm

That's what i like to hear mate :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:That's what i like to hear mate :ayatollah:

if it happened we'd pull away I reckon...can you imagine what the last couple of months of the season would be like if we were a few points away from either second or third place - I feel like a kid thinking about it, it just has to happen :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Deffo mate,no reason why we can't :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:53 am

Natural remedy for the atmosphere as well! :ayatollah: