Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks v Cardiff there has never been....

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:34 pm

A season where either team has won both games. And that is going back almost 100 years.
Will this year prove the exception and the Jacks beat us a week Sunday?

:shock:

Re: Jacks v Cardiff there has never been....

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:45 pm

In a word no, we'll smash em this time

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:46 pm

if we were playing this game at our ground on that shit pitch of ours then it would be a lottery! im glad were playing this game at theres! everything is in our favour! For the first time since we were back in the same league cardiff will be more up for the sw derby than they are! its going to be a good day to be a bluebird! Reading will be a harder game! Just my opinion like :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:57 pm

With the team we can now put out surely we can give the Jacks a run for their money this time?
I agree Reading will be tough, but they have a tricky FA cup game tomorrow so hopefully we will be fresher than them and we need to win that game as much as we need the points against the Jacks.

ps 2 big games tomorrow

Palacev Norwich
Hull v QPR

if Norwich get a point we will go 3rd and if QPR win they will be 8 pts ahead. :ugeek:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:08 am

cardiff city stadium wrote:With the team we can now put out surely we can give the Jacks a run for their money this time?
I agree Reading will be tough, but they have a tricky FA cup game tomorrow so hopefully we will be fresher than them and we need to win that game as much as we need the points against the Jacks.

ps 2 big games tomorrow

Palacev Norwich
Hull v QPR

if Norwich get a point we will go 3rd and if QPR win they will be 8 pts ahead. :ugeek:

Quite an amazing stat in your first post mate.

As for tomorrow, I can see Hull at least holding QPR tomorrow, they've seriously picked up in form lately.