Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Jacks only have single seats left

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:04 am

Very bored so i popped over to the planet swans message and a man.. sorry... gypo, posted saying a reliable source told him only single seats were left for our game. :lol:

They're support is shocking !We all knew they'd only sell out becuase its us. i guarentee you that swansea fans will be exactly like blackpool IF they get promoted, no fans at home and away games and all of a sudden BAM sell outs . feck me off.

:ayatollah:

Re: The Jacks only have single seats left

Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:40 am

bleed_blue wrote:Very bored so i popped over to the planet swans message and a man.. sorry... gypo, posted saying a reliable source told him only single seats were left for our game. :lol:

They're support is shocking !We all knew they'd only sell out becuase its us. i guarentee you that swansea fans will be exactly like blackpool IF they get promoted, no fans at home and away games and all of a sudden BAM sell outs . feck me off.

Don't worry too much mate. i doubt we will be promoted. I'll be happy with the play offs.

As for the crowds, were you one of the 9000 odd who watched CCFC at home to Ipswich a few years back? In the Championship?

The general feeling I get is that Cardiff fans who go on about our crowds now that they are getting them higher than ours tend to be youngsters who have lately jumped on the CCFC bandwagon.

The 3000 odd Cardiff fans and swansea fans who used to watch the club when they were struggling don't tend to go on about it so much. Because they were there everygame no matter how shit our clubs were.

Were you one of those?

Nah. Didn't think so.

Did you watch the Ipswich game?

Nah. Thought not.

Johnny come latelys shouldn't really gob off about crowds when watching Cardiff has suddenly become trendy. Trends disappear fast. Like you will.

Whereas me, and the 2-3k Cardiff fans who watched their team when they were shit will still be there.

So f**k off sonny.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:48 am

Tbh even though your a Jack posting on here, ill still acknowledge you've made a good point - however the manner in which you've written it and rounded it off leads me to saying fuk off to your own forum etc.

I remember those days well, even though I was in my early teens when we were in Div 3 etc an my earliest memories of Ninian before that is it being like a morgue tbh.

However what i think most Cardiff fans highlight is potential, where we have the greater and also the fact of where you are in the league and your average attendance still hasnt budged an awful lot.

I can see where your coming from though defo

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:57 am

neverbeatthejacks wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:Very bored so i popped over to the planet swans message and a man.. sorry... gypo, posted saying a reliable source told him only single seats were left for our game. :lol:

Don't worry too much mate. i doubt we will be promoted. I'll be happy with the play offs.

As for the crowds, were you one of the 9000 odd who watched CCFC at home to Ipswich a few years back? In the Championship?

The general feeling I get is that Cardiff fans who go on about our crowds now that they are getting them higher than ours tend to be youngsters who have lately jumped on the CCFC bandwagon.

The 3000 odd Cardiff fans and swansea fans who used to watch the club when they were struggling don't tend to go on about it so much. Because they were there everygame no matter how shit our clubs were.

Were you one of those?

Nah. Didn't think so.

Did you watch the Ipswich game?

Nah. Thought not.

Johnny come latelys shouldn't really gob off about crowds when watching Cardiff has suddenly become trendy. Trends disappear fast. Like you will.

Whereas me, and the 2-3k Cardiff fans who watched their team when they were shit will still be there.

So f**k off sonny.

You may have a point, but sorry it wasnt my fault i wasnt born. mug

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Ha Ha! You f*cking tell him!!!!

The one thing I used to hate when I was growing up was some old tw*t telling me he'd been a season ticket holder for 30 years etc. And because of this it gave him a bigger right to have an opinion than I did as I had only been a season ticket holder for a couple. What my point was that I could only become a season ticket holder when I was eighteen and earning my own money. My parents couldn't afford one for me back when I was a kid and I used to pay my own way and go to every home game with money from my paper round! Just because you're young and only been going for a couple of years you still have your opinion and don't lose it! At the end of the day you're the clubs future so in my eyes that could give you more of a right than old fuckers like me!

Keep the faith!!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:07 pm

i do laugh at swans crowds and i was at games in the 90's when we only had 3000.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:11 pm

I been thinking....the Jacks must have the biggest FAMILY SECTION in the country, surely??

There can't be many who are not related in one way or another

"My sister's my father's wife which makes here my aunty and the mother of my next child. When I grow up I want to be....a dole cheat like me old grandma!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Splottoman wrote:

Ha Ha! You f*cking tell him!!!!

The one thing I used to hate when I was growing up was some old tw*t telling me he'd been a season ticket holder for 30 years etc. And because of this it gave him a bigger right to have an opinion than I did as I had only been a season ticket holder for a couple. What my point was that I could only become a season ticket holder when I was eighteen and earning my own money. My parents couldn't afford one for me back when I was a kid and I used to pay my own way and go to every home game with money from my paper round! Just because you're young and only been going for a couple of years you still have your opinion and don't lose it! At the end of the day you're the clubs future so in my eyes that could give you more of a right than old fuckers like me!

Keep the faith!!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:26 pm

0-1 Orient lol

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:28 pm

RFMH wrote:0-1 Orient lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:I been thinking....the Jacks must have the biggest FAMILY SECTION in the country, surely??

There can't be many who are not related in one way or another

"My sister's my father's wife which makes here my aunty and the mother of my next child. When I grow up I want to be....a dole cheat like me old grandma!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: