Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " DAVE JONES HAS HAD VIRTUALLY WANT HE WANTS "

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:4 NEW PLAYERS TO ADD TO HIS ALREADY 9 NEW PLAYER FROM THE START OF THE SEASON. (Drinkwater I agree has left, but he would not off if he had been managed correctly).

Jon Parkin, Keinan, Jay Thomas and Ramsey. QUALITY IN MY OPINION, NOW DJ MANAGE THEM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Drinkwater just isn't very good. He did ok at the start of the season as did Olofinjana, but now as time went on they have just looked bellow par. Because of the management? I don't think so, history shows us that DJ gets the best out of players more often than not, so can't place the blame on DJ for this.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:35 pm

dont think he got the players he actually wanted, but he did get additions this time, all be it including 2 loan signings and one of them only for a month.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:03 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:4 NEW PLAYERS TO ADD TO HIS ALREADY 9 NEW PLAYER FROM THE START OF THE SEASON. (Drinkwater I agree has left, but he would not off if he had been managed correctly).

Jon Parkin, Keinan, Jay Thomas and Ramsey. QUALITY IN MY OPINION, NOW DJ MANAGE THEM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Drinkwater just isn't very good. He did ok at the start of the season as did Olofinjana, but now as time went on they have just looked bellow par. Because of the management? I don't think so, history shows us that DJ gets the best out of players more often than not, so can't place the blame on DJ for this.

Nothing to do with the Manager, some pick on Dave for no reason as they simply don't like him as he keeps himself to himself.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:14 pm

ADC wrote:

Nothing to do with the Manager, some pick on Dave for no reason as they simply don't like him as he keeps himself to himself.

Dave Jones who Says to his players f**k the Fans you play for me, Dave Jones first Manager in living history at Cardiff to Cancel a player of the year do last season, Dont get me started as I can feel a new book coming on :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:18 pm

langley wrote:dont think he got the players he actually wanted, but he did get additions this time, all be it including 2 loan signings and one of them only for a month.

And The Beast, Great back up for Jay :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:24 pm

I couldn't agree more !
it worries me that we might have a defence injury crisis,

good one more player defender tidy!
retrurn keogh for another defender cheeky last min exchange!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Lets see how he does at Watford :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:40 pm

there's no way we shoud pay him that. i think 14k take it or leave it. with a bonus if we go up.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Dave Jones who Says to his players f**k the Fans you play for me, Dave Jones first Manager in living history at Cardiff to Cancel a player of the year do last season, Dont get me started as I can feel a new book coming on :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Good Management, showing players who's the gaffer and keeping their feet on the ground instead of acting like show boating prima donnas.

Cancel, so what, its for the minority anyway. Nothing to celebrate .

It wont be as good as Dave's, no smoke no fire is a classic.