Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: This Forum...

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sadly we tried to get an Atmosphere going, had it ALL AGREED, BUT THEN SOME GROUP DECIDED THEY WERE CONCERNED AND NOW ITS ALL UP IN THE AIR.

it doesnt seem thats correct annis

it appears the trust were invited to this meeting , not arranged it

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Sludge wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Sadly we tried to get an Atmosphere going, had it ALL AGREED, BUT THEN SOME GROUP DECIDED THEY WERE CONCERNED AND NOW ITS ALL UP IN THE AIR.

it doesnt seem thats correct annis

it appears the trust were invited to this meeting , not arranged it

Please Sludge, I have a lot of time for you and Respect, but dont ruin this Topic by mentioning their name on it, The Truth will ALWAYS COME OUT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:12 pm

castleblue wrote:

It WILL happen please don't let a couple of WUM derail this fantastic idea. If anyone can make this happen you can and YOU WILL. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also agree with the original poster THIS FORUM IS THE BEST FOR ANTHING TO DO WITH CARDIFF CITY FC :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have to agree.

To give in is what certain people want. It's clearly personal - posters on this forum have been called things such as 'zoo animals' elsewhere, I cannot remember ANYONE on here using such low insults as that against anyone else bar the Jacks. Everyone with a brain can see how much of a good idea the CANTON initiative is, including the club, and I doubt they'd let it slip. It will happen :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

''WE ARE THE PEOPLE'' :old:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RobP wrote:Don't give up on improving the atmosphere yet. Something needs to be done and many people are with you on this.

Some fans in the canton may have genuine concerns and so should be able to put their points forward. other people may just want to disrupt the good progress that this forum's organisers and contributors are making.

There is no doubt that there is an air of jealousy from some individuals. They just can't hide it and almost every post they make involves an attempt to undermine or criticise.

Let's listen to those with genuine concerns but not get defeated by the other jealous few.

onwards and upwards :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Rob,
Sometimes the continually Sniping and Jealousy a by some of them makes you think f**k it, but your right, Never given to them.

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's the spirit we must show these individuals that are objecting to the move that we won't lie down and surrender and now the wheels are in motion i hope the club officials keep their word come Tuesday and hopefully next season we'll all be in the Canton supporting the boys making some noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RobP wrote:Don't give up on improving the atmosphere yet. Something needs to be done and many people are with you on this.

Some fans in the canton may have genuine concerns and so should be able to put their points forward. other people may just want to disrupt the good progress that this forum's organisers and contributors are making.

There is no doubt that there is an air of jealousy from some individuals. They just can't hide it and almost every post they make involves an attempt to undermine or criticise.

Let's listen to those with genuine concerns but not get defeated by the other jealous few.

onwards and upwards :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Rob,
Sometimes the continually Sniping and Jealousy a by some of them makes you think f**k it, but your right, Never given to them.

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's the spirit we must show these individuals that are objecting to the move that we won't lie down and surrender and now the wheels are in motion i hope the club officials keep their word come Tuesday and hopefully next season we'll all be in the Canton supporting the boys making some noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Ahhhhhhh group hug :D

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:32 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Ahhhhhhh group hug :D

Hug me tight then :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:35 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Ahhhhhhh group hug :D

:lol: :lol: