Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I have to mention it - Swansea attendance!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:20 pm

We may be ever so fickle because we demand the highest level from our boys in blue, however the day we turn up for a 4th round FA Cup match on a Saturday with the amount of support im seeing at the Liberty is a day I will die of humiliation!

I mean we had 13k for a televised, midweek FA Cup replay...if im honest we didn't wanna be in it!! I love a bit of banter, especially about the realisation that they can play all the pretty football they want, but they will never be as big as Cardiff and it gives me great satisfaction rubbing it in.

Thank you and goodnight.
:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Re: I have to mention it - Swansea attendance!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:29 pm

small club punching above there waight in all honesty! got to give them credit for how there doing in the league this season' they should be filling there stadium week in week out :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:34 pm

What's their attendance then?

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:38 pm

NTB wrote:What's their attendance then?

Not known yet. Considering their capacity isn't too big and they have 2 ends virtually empty and huge caps elsewhere....id say 8-9k if that....thanks to Orient.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:40 pm

baseboy007 wrote:

Not known yet. Considering their capacity isn't too big and they have 2 ends virtually empty and huge caps elsewhere....id say 8-9k if that....thanks to Orient.

Thanks to orient? there is only about 700 Orient there, not many

Id say 7500 crowd

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:40 pm

baseboy007 wrote:

actually im doubting even that much...we shall see.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:41 pm

Casual wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:

Id say 7500 crowd

Only 700...I stand firm. THANKS TO ORIENT! :D :D

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:55 pm

baseboy007 wrote:We may be ever so fickle because we demand the highest level from our boys in blue, however the day we turn up for a 4th round FA Cup match on a Saturday with the amount of support im seeing at the Liberty is a day I will die of humiliation!

I mean we had 13k for a televised, midweek FA Cup replay...if im honest we didn't wanna be in it!! I love a bit of banter, especially about the realisation that they can play all the pretty football they want, but they will never be as big as Cardiff and it gives me great satisfaction rubbing it in.

Thank you and goodnight.

Forget their attendance, it is the quality of the Liberty's playing surface which shames us.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Casual wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:

Id say 7500 crowd

7500 is a good crowd considering there is a second hand caravan exhibition in Swansea bay.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:00 pm

there all outside pacticing their swim away for next week dirty stinking in breds come on orient

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:02 pm

children a pound today with every paying one adult what a joke

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:02 pm

COLLYMORES TWITTER @TSCollymore: 6500 Coventry supporters expected at St Andrewsa today.Whats your teams FA Cup away following today?

And only 6000 at the liberty in total!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Uccello Azzurro wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:We may be ever so fickle because we demand the highest level from our boys in blue, however the day we turn up for a 4th round FA Cup match on a Saturday with the amount of support im seeing at the Liberty is a day I will die of humiliation!

Thank you and goodnight.

Forget their attendance, it is the quality of the Liberty's playing surface which shames us.

Forget their playing surface, its the quality of their football at the back that shames us :lol:

I know they conceded a sloppy goal but they arent afraid to knock the ball about back there.
They dont panic. Its not cos they got better defenders than us either :(

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:07 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:COLLYMORES TWITTER @TSCollymore: 6500 Coventry supporters expected at St Andrewsa today.Whats your teams FA Cup away following today?

And only 6000 at the liberty in total!

Im not shocked by the lack of support, im surprised by the lack of support at a time when they are playing the best football they have and will play for a few decades. If not now...NEVER!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Uccello Azzurro wrote:

Thank you and goodnight.

Forget their playing surface, its the quality of their football at the back that shames us :lol:

I know they conceded a sloppy goal but they arent afraid to knock the ball about back there.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Pathetic.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:18 pm

6,281 attendance ha ha ah aha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:20 pm

I thought you were exaggerating; so turned it on and :shock: :o

Stream if needed by the way : http://dart1801.yolasite.com/

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:38 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Uccello Azzurro wrote:

Thank you and goodnight.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... As I was saying!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: