Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SKY PACKAGE - WATCH ON YOUR LAPTOP

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Im surprised by how many of my mates don't know about this and never use it to save arguments with the other half. If you don't have another SKY box in the house like myself, its the ideal solution.

You may already know but im helping out men (or women, im no Andy) who need to watch the football etc... but the other half wants to watch the Holby City crap they've recorded!! If you have a SKY package, you can watch all your channels on your laptop...therefore defusing any flash point situations. :D or put them on the laptop and watch the football on the big screen.

Id like to think im doing my part in decreasing the domestic violence statistics for the first quarter of 2011.

I THANK YOU :P :P :P

Re: SKY PACKAGE - WATCH ON YOUR LAPTOP

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:57 pm

I live in my own flat and use my parents home Sky details to watch Sky Sports and some other channels on my laptop.

It works a treat and I don't pay feck all!

Re: SKY PACKAGE - WATCH ON YOUR LAPTOP

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:02 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Im surprised by how many of my mates don't know about this and never use it to save arguments with the other half. If you don't have another SKY box in the house like myself, its the ideal solution.

You may already know but im helping out men (or women, im no Andy) who need to watch the football etc... but the other half wants to watch the Holby City crap they've recorded!! If you have a SKY package, you can watch all your channels on your laptop...therefore defusing any flash point situations. :D or put them on the laptop and watch the football on the big screen.

Id like to think im doing my part in decreasing the domestic violence statistics for the first quarter of 2011.

I THANK YOU :P :P :P

:thumbup: :ayatollah: