Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not going tonight, lies and bullshit

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:31 pm

With his history of bullshit, why do you think tonight will be any different?, the ground booing yesterday is far more representative than 200, f**k him, he's not worth the time of day, all the best to those who feel it's worth it.

Re: Not going tonight, lies and bullshit

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:35 pm

well I am going to prove that he is a liar and can't be trusted with the chairmanship of our club any longer. He need not wait until next year to quit he needs to do it immediately.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Well I reckon he wont get away with his spin tonight, We will want straight answers.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Well I reckon he wont get away with his spin tonight, We will want straight answers.

He will give it a good try you can be sure of that lol

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:50 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Well I reckon he wont get away with his spin tonight, We will want straight answers.

He will give it a good try you can be sure of that lol

Your def right he will try his best :lol:

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Not being funny, but what are the top five questions that you believe your going to get satusfactory answers to this evening?

Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Questions will be hastily be written down on paper in preperation but as Ridsdale launches in full throttle into his speech those same bit's of paper will be shuffled back into pockets as fear of being shot down in flames in and leaves questions for those who wish to question why thet get wet on match day.

Ridsdale will be dynamite tonight and in full " buy out/ investment flow" and this is the big one and the premiership is just a few yards away.

I can hear those words already " Tomorrow is a new dawn for this football Club " " I have delivered what I came here to do "

Albeit there could only be one stoppage today of the great speech, the signature of Sam Hammam.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:44 pm

and at the end of the meeting he`ll go 321 your back in the room :D