Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T Torquay 0 - Crawley 1

Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Just watched the second half - what a fantastic Cup Tie - two sent off, pushing and shoving all over the place, Torquay goalkeeper saved two penalties and challenges all over the field where if a player made physical contact, the other player would push back rather than falling over like a girl!
Plainmoor was packed - kicked off fifteen minutes late due to crowd congestion.
For those like me who still believe in the FA Cup - it was alive and well in Torquay!!

Re: O/T Torquay 0 - Crawley 1

Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Ok Mike been to Plainmoore loads of time,s , up near Babbercombe where I did a lot of fishing years ago, and where the man they couldnt hang was found guilty of commiting murder! John Smith, I believe, tried to hang him three times in Exeter, but the trap door wouldnt open, so they gave him life instead!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:50 pm

i watched this game on the internet, i thought it was a brilliant game

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:59 am

The Cobra wrote:Ok Mike been to Plainmoore loads of time,s , up near Babbercombe where I did a lot of fishing years ago, and where the man they couldnt hang was found guilty of commiting murder! John Smith, I believe, tried to hang him three times in Exeter, but the trap door wouldnt open, so they gave him life instead!

Didn't know you were a fisherman! Most of my gear is still in South Wales.
It was the law - three failed executions and you get to live - a sort of "Three Strikes and You Are In" policy! Haha!