Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

C-MOB ..

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:07 pm

not having a dig, but are you happy with a point away to hull?

when i checked the game on ssn, they said you was on the back foot alot.

i no you would want 3pts, like anyother team, but would you take a point??

Re: C-MOB ..

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:17 pm

Mate I am happy with a point. Very bad ground for us mixed with the fact Hull have conceded only 6 at home all season I think a point was fair. The fact Norwich dropped points makes it an ok day for us. Yes a win would of been great but as I say just didn't click today & have to put it right against Pompey at home on Tuesday.

Did you hear about Taarabt's antics today? :evil:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:18 pm

C-MOB wrote:Mate I am happy with a point. Very bad ground for us mixed with the fact Hull have conceded only 6 at home all season I think a point was fair. The fact Norwich dropped points makes it an ok day for us. Yes a win would of been great but as I say just didn't click today & have to put it right against Pompey at home on Tuesday.

nope what happened?

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:21 pm

9 mins before HT he got a wayward pass from Shaun Derry, so he starts berating Derry, few of the players gee him up to get on with it but he just stands in the centre circle as play goes on letting players pass him without a challenge, then walks to the touchline and signals to be taken off. F*cking knob. He is an unbelievable talent but with that attitude and mentality he will never ever reach his potential. NW has some work to do before Tuesday.

Hope you are delighted after reading that :lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:39 pm

C-MOB wrote:9 mins before HT he got a wayward pass from Shaun Derry, so he starts berating Derry, few of the players gee him up to get on with it but he just stands in the centre circle as play goes on letting players pass him without a challenge, then walks to the touchline and signals to be taken off. F*cking knob. He is an unbelievable talent but with that attitude and mentality he will never ever reach his potential. NW has some work to do before Tuesday.

i think hes a special talent, any club in the championship would defo take him, us included but i hate his attitude towards his own team mates and the way you play.

he tries to do everything himself, its like he feels hes better than the team which is something i dont like.

hopefully for your sake, derry and warnock will give him a rant and tell him to behave :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:26 pm

C-MOB SEEMED A BIT OF A "C-NOB" WHEN HE 1ST CAME ON HERE, BUT NOW HE SEEMS A DECENT BLOKE..

IS THIS PUSHING IT TO FAR THOUGH:

C-MOB DO THE AYATOLLAH C-MOB, DO THE AYATOLLAH C-MOB..... :ayatollah: HAHAA

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:30 pm

C-MOB wrote:Mate I am happy with a point. Very bad ground for us mixed with the fact Hull have conceded only 6 at home all season I think a point was fair. The fact Norwich dropped points makes it an ok day for us. Yes a win would of been great but as I say just didn't click today & have to put it right against Pompey at home on Tuesday.

Hull are no push-overs, we are playing up there in a few weeks. A points not too bad.

Why are you concerned about Norwich ? if you finish below them you won't even be in the play-offs :lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:08 pm

C-MOB wrote:9 mins before HT he got a wayward pass from Shaun Derry, so he starts berating Derry, few of the players gee him up to get on with it but he just stands in the centre circle as play goes on letting players pass him without a challenge, then walks to the touchline and signals to be taken off. F*cking knob. He is an unbelievable talent but with that attitude and mentality he will never ever reach his potential. NW has some work to do before Tuesday.

Is that cos he's off to Old Trafford then??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:C-MOB SEEMED A BIT OF A "C-NOB" WHEN HE 1ST CAME ON HERE, BUT NOW HE SEEMS A DECENT BLOKE..

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Lawn. Was worried about Norwich cos if we had lost today & they had won it would of been down to 2 points.

Squeaky bum time.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:C-MOB SEEMED A BIT OF A "C-NOB" WHEN HE 1ST CAME ON HERE, BUT NOW HE SEEMS A DECENT BLOKE..

Fairplay Stan(C-MOB) has posted a lot of Decent posts :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:13 pm

C-MOB is a bluebird C-MOB is a bluebird lalalalalala

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:13 pm

C-MOB wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Lawn. Was worried about Norwich cos if we had lost today & they had won it would of been down to 2 points.

Squeaky bum time.

Yes, it was a bit tongue in cheek. If you notice i was cheering their draw in another thread.

Any 2 of Qpr, Norwich, Cardiff, Swansea, Forest, Leeds, Watford, Leicester, Burnley, Reading and probably 1 or 2 others could still get the top 2 spots, there is still such a long way to go.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Fair play lads you are a good bunch.

:ayatollah: :D

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm

C-MOB wrote:Fair play lads you are a good bunch.

:ayatollah: :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

our chat room

http://cardiffcityforum.chatango.com/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:29 pm

sounds good to me, unrest in the qpr, dressing room, :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Ninian have no fear we have the very best man manager in the league, he won't let that happen. Pals I spoke to at the game said Taarabt came out 2nd half a different player & although it didn't happen for him today he put it behind him & kept plugging away.

Difference between our manager & yours is that ours keeps the players happy & yours seems to piss your players off. ;)

On the plus side-Taarabts antics will turn off the likes of Sir Alex & Newcastle. Happy days.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:52 pm

C-MOB my little rose petal, a little birdy has told me you will you will be joining us in the ninian park pub before the QPR game :?: :?: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Millsy my little love. I will defo be popping in for a light ale to the Ninian.

No funny business I will come & say hello will you be there to share a babycham with your cockney cousin?! :)

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:08 pm

C-MOB wrote:Millsy my little love. I will defo be popping in for a light ale to the Ninian.

No funny business I will come & say hello will you be there to share a babycham with your cockney cousin?! :)

im always there my cockney friend :ayatollah:
no funny business :shock: the sexual tension will be incredable then :oops:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meet you in the saloon bar at 12 :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Was a good point today and no disgrace against a typically well organised Nigel Pearson side, dull but effective. Rangers controlled the first half and could have hone in at least 1-0, second half again created the better chances with Bradley Orr of all people on another day bagging a hat-trick from pretty much the same position each time. Difficult to play against a side away from home who are prepared to keep nine men behind the ball for most of the game.

Taraabt's strop? Quite a sight, even signalled to be subbed, al a De Canio a few years back at West Ham, except Warnock told him to stay on, unlike that wimp Redknapp. This gave plenty of fuel to their fans who goaded him for the rest of the match. Came back strong in the second half and hit some lovely crosses in. So happy with a point as you guys will be in a few weeks time. Be nice if you could kick a few Reading players on Tuesday in readiness for our visit to the MadStad on Fiday. ta