Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

this board should be named, annis and carl ccfc!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:52 pm

as they're the only people who consistently post on this board! cmon lads, lets sort it out! we can't let these two hog all the fame! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: this board should be named, annis and carl ccfc!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:56 pm

BluebirdDave wrote:as they're the only people who consistently post on this board! cmon lads, lets sort it out! we can't let these two hog all the fame! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

???? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:56 pm

i post here often, when i got something constructive to say, Annis and carl do a great job in my opinion.. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:05 pm

there is a fair amount of regular posters here - i think you should be able to tell that by the post count under everyones names!!

:ayatollah:

oh and by the way - http://cardiffcityforum.chatango.com/ ;)

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:16 pm

supercoops wrote:i post here often, when i got something constructive to say, Annis and carl do a great job in my opinion.. :ayatollah:

would just like to say that i'm not having a go, as like you, i do believe annis and carl do do a great job. long time reader, first time poster :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:21 pm

It would be interesting to know how many posters there are with over a thousand posts, top ten posters, top 50 posters etc etc

Possible??

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Ive got a few posts :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Im quite new to this and posted the other day disagreeing with one of the "big boys".

I wasnt harsh, didnt swear or nothing, but my post got deleted - I only cased a strong argument.

Thats isnt good is it?

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 pm

CCFCBULL wrote:Im quite new to this and posted the other day disagreeing with one of the "big boys".

I wasnt harsh, didnt swear or nothing, but my post got deleted - I only cased a strong argument.

Thats isnt good is it?

well this hasn't been deleted, and to the narrow minded minority this could be seen as 'disagreeing with the big boys', but it isn't. it is all good natured in having a laugh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:39 pm

CCFCBULL wrote:Im quite new to this and posted the other day disagreeing with one of the "big boys".

Thats isnt good is it?

Well youve got 53 Posts, Only things ever deleted are Name calling/belittling another poster.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:41 pm

WE LOVE GOOD DEBATES, THATS WHY THIS FORUM NOW HAS 60,000 DIFFERENT IPS A MONTH ON HERE AND OVER 4,000 MEMBERS IN JUST OVER A YEAR. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WE LOVE GOOD DEBATES, THATS WHY THIS FORUM NOW HAS 60,000 DIFFERENT IPS A MONTH ON HERE AND OVER 4,000 MEMBERS IN JUST OVER A YEAR. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

spot on! welcome one, welcome all! (be it not abusive like the other board :lol: ) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 pm

BluebirdDave wrote:

Thats isnt good is it?

well this hasn't been deleted, and to the narrow minded minority this could be seen as 'disagreeing with the big boys', but it isn't. it is all good natured in having a laugh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know mate, and my posts will multiply as I post a fair bit when I get going lol.

I like this board and will continue to use it, its a change from the CCMB and a completely different atmosphere.

Updates from Carl are good, but the arguments etc they cause are just ridicolous... but thats what happens when info is given out I guess! :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:46 pm

CCFCBULL wrote:
BluebirdDave wrote:

Thats isnt good is it?

I know mate, and my posts will multiply as I post a fair bit when I get going lol.

I like this board and will continue to use it, its a change from the CCMB and a completely different atmosphere.

Updates from Carl are good, but the arguments etc they cause are just ridicolous... but thats what happens when info is given out I guess! :ayatollah:

Cheers

A lot of jealousy starts from a few people else where, Carl slates or Belittles NO ONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:51 pm

this is a weird thread

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:54 pm

[/quote]

Cheers

A lot of jealousy starts from a few people else where, Carl slates or Belittles NO ONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Of course it does, we would all like to be in the know, but thats impossible.

But Carl letting people know the info is good, although him having to calm it down lately is dissapointing, but inevetable I guess.

There are some good posters on CCMB but I must admit they are jealous of the updates :lol:

I post on both boards and always will do, but this board is deffo picking up, and as long as the updates etc keep going, will continue to grow.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:55 pm

i do my bit c.mon like!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:55 pm

CCFCBULL wrote:

Cheers

A lot of jealousy starts from a few people else where, Carl slates or Belittles NO ONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Of course it does, we would all like to be in the know, but thats impossible.

But Carl letting people know the info is good, although him having to calm it down lately is dissapointing, but inevetable I guess.

There are some good posters on CCMB but I must admit they are jealous of the updates :lol:

I post on both boards and always will do, but this board is deffo picking up, and as long as the updates etc keep going, will continue to grow.[/quote]

Cheers Bull :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:04 pm

i read the other board frm time 2 time but i dnt think id have the balls to sign up on there like lol seems like they take knw prisoners etc'etc, they look for every little mistake in posts so they can rip u to shreads kinda thing lmao

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:07 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:i read the other board frm time 2 time but i dnt think id have the balls to sign up on there like lol seems like they take knw prisoners etc'etc, they look for every little mistake in posts so they can rip u to shreads kinda thing lmao

:lol: just think its because theres a lot more older posters over there mate!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Excellent board, accurate info, fun & great opinions, I say well done and please keep up the good work!!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm

croesybluebird wrote:It would be interesting to know how many posters there are with over a thousand posts, top ten posters, top 50 posters etc etc

Possible??

forever blue - 21505
baz - 9338
milly - 7503
billy hunt - 5916
carl - 5345
ben - 5281
rob - 5039
nuclear blue - 4783
ihatealiens - 4514
vintage 63 - 4423

(thats the top 10 sado's) :oops: :lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:39 pm

milly44 wrote:
croesybluebird wrote:It would be interesting to know how many posters there are with over a thousand posts, top ten posters, top 50 posters etc etc

Possible??

forever blue - 21505
baz - 9338
milly - 7503
billy hunt - 5916
carl - 5345
ben - 5281
rob - 5039
nuclear blue - 4783
ihatealiens - 4514
vintage 63 - 4423

(thats the top 10 sado's) :oops: :lol:

According to the index page , there have been 317,261 posts on this board since it was set up just over a year ago - a huge number.

But your figures show that nearly 7% of all the posts ever made have been by Annis himself and the top ten posters you have listed account for nearly 1 in 4 of all posts ever made.

Where do you all find the time?

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:42 pm

its would take me a year to work out those figures. :oops:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 am

hmmm im slipping down the ranks :D

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 am

rob wrote:hmmm im slipping down the ranks :D

your still the sickest poster rob :D

Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:10 am

Harsh as Milly posts all the time but its just we all ignore him :o :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:32 am

Thats isnt good is it?

you dont get banned if you disagree with annis , carl , gwyn or whoever. if that was the case i woudnt have been allowed to join in the first place :lol: :lol: