Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next 2 games.....we're gonna.........

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 pm

:shock: :shock: win em both!! :shock: :shock: look into my eyes........not around the eyes........into my eyes............3-2-1.......you're under.........

Cardiff City...3 Reading 1

Swansea Town.....1 Capital Cardiff City 4

:shock: :shock: ..............3-2-1..........you're back in the room!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Next 2 games.....we're gonna.........

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:46 pm

:lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm

WOW, that was great, how do you do that, 3-1 to tha city against reading, then, 2-0 against the swans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm

ninianblue wrote:WOW, that was great, how do you do that, 3-1 to tha city against reading, then, 2-0 against the swans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Look into my eyes.....the eyes...the eyes... :shock: ......not around the eyes, into my eyes......3-2-1.....you're under.... :shock: ....now you will forget that 2-0 score at the stadium of inbreds and concrete and replace it with the aforementioned 4-1..........you will see goals in that game from Chopra....... :shock: ...........JET.............. :shock: .....Bothroyd....... :shock: ........and a late one from The Beeeeeaaaaaaaaaaast.......... :shock: ........repeat after me..........Swansea Town 1 Capital Cardiff City 4............ :shock: :shock: :shock: ..............3-2-1........you're back in the room........................ :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:06 pm

I F*****G WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 pm

:lol: :lol:

i want that one.
but thats a swansea town shirt you said you hate them and you want to use their shirt to wipe your arse with.
i want that one.
are you sure you want a swansea town shirt.
yea......

i want a CARDIFF CITY shirt :lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really do think we're gonna smash the smelly inbreds 4-1 though!!........they wont know whats hit em when we're going forward!!

Bothroyd-Bellers-JET-Chops-Beast-Burke-Whitts.................we're gonna smash em!!!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Forgot one ;)

Boom boom boom let me hear you say RAMBO!

RAMBO!

:lol: :ayatollah: