Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we dont go up this season

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Do you think DJ will be in charge next season, even with that rolling contract the Riddler gave him?

Re: If we dont go up this season

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 pm

no i dont think so, he got the amunition, now he just needs to fire it, if not, hes gone next season, and i think dj knows that himself?/

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 pm

naaaah!!! hel be gone, i recken its promtion or bust! Never no though :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 pm

I wouldn't of thought so mate

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm

He was ask that kind of thing and he said , I think I would have to look at that ,but it maybe time for me to move on if we cant make it this time around. It was put very much like that and it was before the season started,and before we had Bellamy.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 pm

The Cobra wrote:Do you think DJ will be in charge next season, even with that rolling contract the Riddler gave him?

Hope frigging not!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:20 pm

The Cobra wrote:Do you think DJ will be in charge next season, even with that rolling contract the Riddler gave him?

Be crazy to get rid of him.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 pm

I genuinely don't think he would be sacked, but get the feeling that he might step down.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Let's not even think like that.

We are going up this season (knocks on wood)

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:35 am

I think we'll 'do it' this year but if not then personally, I'd keep him....

Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for....and has he REALLY done a BAD job despite what one or two say (closely followed by the meek sheep)??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: