Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steele the Investor ?

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Is it not ironic that the article states Steele to arrive on Tuesday? Is not the day you are playing home to Bristol City in your replay? Is this the game where Peter has read on this forum that he may face the wrath of the Cardiff Supporters, where he may have read that Cardiff fans are preparing " Ridsdale Out!" banners. Is it not also the day after he wishes to meet supporters? What do you think he will say at that Monday meeting?

He's trying to pull the wool over your eyes again as he fights for survival. Beware.

Re: Steele the Investor ?

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:41 pm

what banners ;)

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:42 pm

:lol:

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:52 pm

What do you think he will say at that Monday meeting? Is there a meeting with pr and when was that organized?

Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:45 pm

steele sounds as though he could be realy interested, he has the money ready and has been looking to buy a club for some time. looks a bit more positive than some potential investors we have heard about on here :lol:

Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:49 pm

TNT wrote:Is it not ironic that the article states Steele to arrive on Tuesday? Is not the day you are playing home to Bristol City in your replay? Is this the game where Peter has read on this forum that he may face the wrath of the Cardiff Supporters, where he may have read that Cardiff fans are preparing " Ridsdale Out!" banners. Is it not also the day after he wishes to meet supporters? What do you think he will say at that Monday meeting?

He's trying to pull the wool over your eyes again as he fights for survival. Beware.

TNT, Once again youve hit the head on the nail, he is getting Terry to spin for him, for us to back off.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:50 pm

i for one is not backing off, loud and proud :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TNT wrote:Is it not ironic that the article states Steele to arrive on Tuesday? Is not the day you are playing home to Bristol City in your replay? Is this the game where Peter has read on this forum that he may face the wrath of the Cardiff Supporters, where he may have read that Cardiff fans are preparing " Ridsdale Out!" banners. Is it not also the day after he wishes to meet supporters? What do you think he will say at that Monday meeting?

TNT, Once again youve hit the head on the nail, he is getting Terry to spin for him, for us to back off.

do you honestly believe that annis? it seems a lot of work for a small gain? or is terry that much of a muppet?

i'm asking because i dont know much about this side of things. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Rob,

Yes I honestly believe it, I have known Terry well for over 15 years and Terry has changed, we have real arguments about him being PR PR PR, he says everyone is wrong and we should back PR lol.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Rob,

Yes I honestly believe it, I have known Terry well for over 15 years and Terry has changed, we have real arguments about him being PR PR PR, he says everyone is wrong and we should back PR lol.

well it sounds as though he has him right where he wants him.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Could it be possible that he is actually coming on Tuesday?

A few of message-board moaners said lets demonstrate on Tuesday, whipped up by a northerner who doesn't support the club.

I don't think TNT has his pulse on the fans feelings at all. His insight based on reading this message-board maybe slightly skewed.

Yes, things aren't anywhere near right but the fans don't have the fire for all out demonstration at the moment, I've been there before & at the moment the desire to protest isn't there. This all may change come early February when we haven't signed anyone, sold some players & still being threatened with being wound up, but that is two weeks away.

I know people will say, you are sitting" on your hands while the club is being raped but generally speaking people won't demonstrate until they have something tangible to protest against.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Fair play Annis, that's a classic! :D

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:23 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h5MbndXTS0

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:37 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h5MbndXTS0

theres always one aint there !!

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 pm

rob wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h5MbndXTS0

theres always one aint there !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

did you notice Terry's article wasnt even his own work he virtually copied the article from the other paper you posted on here the other day word for word.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Humphry's wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

did you notice Terry's article wasnt even his own work he virtually copied the article from the other paper you posted on here the other day word for word.

the south wales echo
undisputed champions of the copy and paste

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Back of the Net wrote:Could it be possible that he is actually coming on Tuesday?

A few of message-board moaners said lets demonstrate on Tuesday, whipped up by a northerner who doesn't support the club.

I don't think TNT has his pulse on the fans feelings at all. His insight based on reading this message-board maybe slightly skewed.

Yes, things aren't anywhere near right but the fans don't have the fire for all out demonstration at the moment, I've been there before & at the moment the desire to protest isn't there. This all may change come early February when we haven't signed anyone, sold some players & still being threatened with being wound up, but that is two weeks away.
I know people will say, you are sitting" on your hands while the club is being raped but generally speaking people won't demonstrate until they have something tangible to protest against.

Spot on. DJ/PR have promised new players. If this does not happen come February then we have a valid reason to demonstrate in one way or the other. If we demonstrate now and these players turn up then we are going to look right clowns.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Back of the Net wrote:Could it be possible that he is actually coming on Tuesday?

Spot on. DJ/PR have promised new players. If this does not happen come February then we have a valid reason to demonstrate in one way or the other. If we demonstrate now and these players turn up then we are going to look right clowns.

So we ignore the realms of creditors who have not been paid - CMB, coach company, allegedly Vale training facilities, HMRC et al and errm, do nothing.

Ah, but players may arrive. Well, if someone takes us over, possibly.

People need to stop burying their heads in the sand and delaying, delaying, delaying. Those people are the ones guilty of fiddling as Rome is burning.

People in this thread seem to believe Steele is anywhere near a credible investor - went for Southampton, when asked to provide proof the the finances, was never heard from again. When people seem to be hoping for a mystery saviour who is a bullshit artist, the club are in deep shit.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:30 pm

" Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes ............when I snap my fingers you will believe the poster TNT is a very important person, closely connected to football at a high level. He knows things about football and CCFC that we ordinary fans could never know, he has football contacts in the highest places. He may even be an ex-player [top level], or possibly was a director of one. When he tells us something on this board, however pointless, speculative, and non-newsworthy it is, you must reply and hang on his every word, and offer thanks, and 'wow' you really must be important' comments. You must never ask him directly who he is, or ask simple questions such as 'what are his footbal connection', because these questions are intrusive, and may offend...

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:" Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes ............when I snap my fingers you will believe the poster TNT is a very important person, closely connected to football at a high level. He knows things about football and CCFC that we ordinary fans could never know, he has football contacts in the highest places. He may even be an ex-player [top level], or possibly was a director of one. When he tells us something on this board, however pointless, speculative, and non-newsworthy it is, you must reply and hang on his every word, and offer thanks, and 'wow' you really must be important' comments. You must never ask him directly who he is, or ask simple questions such as 'what are his footbal connection', because these questions are intrusive, and may offend...

Exactly! Apparently, he was at our last home game, did he meet his old mate Annis? I think not. This man of mystery, feeds on our insecurities, we are an easy target, we like to cling to any hint of negativity.

We are in the shite, thats not the issue. Unsubstantiated rumours are all he's come up with so far, of course everything he's says maybe true, but I for one are yet to be convinced he knows any more than most.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Back of the Net wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:" Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes ............when I snap my fingers you will believe the poster TNT is a very important person, closely connected to football at a high level. He knows things about football and CCFC that we ordinary fans could never know, he has football contacts in the highest places. He may even be an ex-player [top level], or possibly was a director of one. When he tells us something on this board, however pointless, speculative, and non-newsworthy it is, you must reply and hang on his every word, and offer thanks, and 'wow' you really must be important' comments. You must never ask him directly who he is, or ask simple questions such as 'what are his footbal connection', because these questions are intrusive, and may offend...

Exactly! Apparently, he was at our last home game, did he meet his old mate Annis? I think not. This man of mystery, feeds on our insecurities, we are an easy target, we like to cling to any hint of negativity.

We are in the shite, thats not the issue. Unsubstantiated rumours are all he's come up with so far, of course everything he's says maybe true, but I for one are yet to be convinced he knows any more than most.

I think he knows less than most, actually.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:58 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:I think he knows less than most, actually.

Maybe. Maybe not.

If he truly knows little and is stirring, that doesn't invalidate everything that's happening at the club.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:03 pm

nerd wrote:

Maybe. Maybe not.

If he truly knows little and is stirring, that doesn't invalidate everything that's happening at the club.

But isn't that the point, who does know whats happening? Apart from HMRC, and various rumours no-one is sure.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:17 pm

He certainly sets the fans up, and knows how to cause divde. Got an agenda.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:44 pm

dannyblue wrote:He certainly sets the fans up, and knows how to cause divde. Got an agenda.

I would agree.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:24 am

who ever tnt is...... who really cares?. what he has posted thus far has mostly been proved correct. as for leaving it untill feb to demonstrate " incase players come in and we look like clowns" well we will look even bigger clowns if its all gone tits up by feb and we did nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!. ridsdale needs to know how the fans feel now!!!!. lets show these idiots that cardiff city is the fans club and always will be, regardless of which division cardiff will be in in the future they will still be my team......... will the current board say that?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:36 am

Back of the Net wrote:
nerd wrote:

Maybe. Maybe not.

But isn't that the point, who does know whats happening? Apart from HMRC, and various rumours no-one is sure.

Ah yes, HMRC.

Who we owe money do. Money which Ridsdale told fans had been paid. Except now it'll be paid this week. Possibly.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:23 am

rob wrote:steele sounds as though he could be realy interested, he has the money ready and has been looking to buy a club for some time. looks a bit more positive than some potential investors we have heard about on here :lol:

The guy is a f*cking car sales man if he takes over im finished

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:44 am

elliott wrote:
rob wrote:steele sounds as though he could be realy interested, he has the money ready and has been looking to buy a club for some time. looks a bit more positive than some potential investors we have heard about on here :lol:

The guy is a f*cking car sales man if he takes over im finished

he also owns the largest property investment portfolio on guernsy, he has millions of pounds worth of property.