Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swapping the Grange end for the Canton End

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:46 pm

I was in the Canton End yesterday and it was a terrible atmosphere, we need to have our old grange end back next to the away fans. It will create a better atmosphere being close to the away supporters. In the Canton you are so far away from the away supporters it is hard to create atmpsophere. If we have singing in the Grange End then we will have a ground of noise from the Ninian Stand to. The CCS has a terrible atmsopshere. It will be good by the away fans. I cant see this being changed though :(

Re: Swapping the Grange end for the Canton End

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:48 pm

chippy909 wrote:I was in the Canton End yesterday and it was a terrible atmosphere, we need to have our old grange end back next to the away fans. It will create a better atmosphere being close to the away supporters. In the Canton you are so far away from the away supporters it is hard to create atmpsophere. If we have singing in the Grange End then we will have a ground of noise from the Ninian Stand to. The CCS has a terrible atmsopshere. It will be good by the away fans. I cant see this being changed though :(

Well Wayne Nash is there tonight so ask him as they have ruined the atmosphere the club them selves, its terrible down there.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Ye, thanks. People were trying to start singing and only about 10 people joined in. There wasnt one good song all game, although there wasn't much to sing about.

We have totally lost our intimindating atmosphere

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:54 pm

chippy909 wrote:Ye, thanks. People were trying to start singing and only about 10 people joined in. There wasnt one good song all game, although there wasn't much to sing about.

Def lost that intimidating atmosphere thanks to our own club.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:11 pm

totally agree, i think if the fans from the canton moved into the grange end it could bring back an atmosphere that we havent got anymore! teams actually enjoy coming to the cardiff city "lovely family and friendly" stadium.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:17 pm

I agree it needs changing, f**k wayne Nash as well the guys a jumped up groundsman (Get the Ridder to change it from next season as a must this is one of the questions that needs answering

Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:59 pm

totally agree it's a must, the atmosphere at the moment is crap we are being ot sung by almost every club thats been to ccs, swansea will really take the p*ss when they come to town, ridsdale has said in the past what the atmosphere was like in np and what an advantage it was and now they thrown it all away by putting familys next to the away fans and over zealous stewards not allowing standing, the atmosphere at ccs could be great but it's in the clubs hands please ask the question tonight lads

Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:07 pm

chippy909 wrote:Ye, thanks. People were trying to start singing and only about 10 people joined in. There wasnt one good song all game, although there wasn't much to sing about.

Lost it after the Leeds FA cup game. NP was rubbish since unless you count the "shit" songs