Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Canton end debate

Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Sludge wrote:aye schoolyard kick the trust nonsense , then the other board wades in with the opposite

I have had enough

( mind you I have said that before and come back )

Don't go.

I feel lonely sometimes. :lol:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Regardless of anything, this proposal displays some of the reasons of why Cardiff City fans are so great - willing to move to a singing section, rather than 'infringe' other fans enjoyment of the match.

However, I feel people are more than happy to cut their noses off to spite their faces. I feel that what has happened today, on both sides, will be detrimental to the potential the idea had. And it is a shame, because all we fans want to do is create an atmosphere that our players deserve to play in.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Sludge wrote:aye schoolyard kick the trust nonsense , then the other board wades in with the opposite

I have had enough

( mind you I have said that before and come back )

Don't go.

I feel lonely sometimes. :lol:

I cant be arsed anymore , its like running through tar

Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:28 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Regardless of anything, this proposal displays some of the reasons of why Cardiff City fans are so great - willing to move to a singing section, rather than 'infringe' other fans enjoyment of the match.

However, I feel people are more than happy to cut their noses off to spite their faces. I feel that what has happened today, on both sides, will be detrimental to the potential the idea had. And it is a shame, because all we fans want to do is create an atmosphere that our players deserve to play in.

TBH this is a fuss over nothing. The Trust have been invited to a meeting involving all the different fans organisations being held on the back of the travel group meeting and thats about it.

No evidence anywhere that anyone has raised a serious objection to the move- although its only right that more details should be given out openly to all about the proposal.

Seems to me that a bit of scaremongering is going on.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:38 pm

aye , scaremongering

thas it from me

Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Sludge wrote:aye , scaremongering

thas it from me

Started by the one and only Claudeblue(Who said we mentioned the Trust, when infact NO ORGANISATIONS NAME WAS EVER MENTIONED TILL Claude said the Trust, but I still dont see what it has to do with trust, when they never back anything to do with the fans, JUST MY STRONG OPINION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: