Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

moving to canton end

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:58 am

all this fuss about fans moving to canton, whats the problem i hope the club dont try and tell people they cant move to seats that are empty for f sake i sit in the ninian stand 117 and i sing as often as i can and i am happy to stay there but for all the fans that want to move to help the atmosphere good on you and anyone trying to put a spanner in the works aint a true city fan in my opinion

Re: moving to canton end

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:06 am

evans above wrote:all this fuss about fans moving to canton, whats the problem i hope the club dont try and tell people they cant move to seats that are empty for f sake i sit in the ninian stand 117 and i sing as often as i can and i am happy to stay there but for all the fans that want to move to help the atmosphere good on you and anyone trying to put a spanner in the works aint a true city fan in my opinion

im not a true city fan because i think it will fail?? what aload of old tosh :roll:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:16 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
evans above wrote:all this fuss about fans moving to canton, whats the problem i hope the club dont try and tell people they cant move to seats that are empty for f sake i sit in the ninian stand 117 and i sing as often as i can and i am happy to stay there but for all the fans that want to move to help the atmosphere good on you and anyone trying to put a spanner in the works aint a true city fan in my opinion

im not a true city fan because i think it will fail?? what aload of old tosh :roll:

if im being honest neither do i but the point im making is if people want to move its up to them and nobody else and if it does help the atmosphere then great but if it doesnt at least they tried

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Evans I am staying out of all this now, I will let TLG/THE TRUST/CLAUDE BLUE and GETHIN JENKINS SORT IT OUT.
Let them put more Restrictions/rules on our fans.
I just wanted the ground to have a better atmosphere, I am not interested in the politics, it was ALL AGREED, UNTIL THEY HAD CONCERNS BY THE TRUST(So Claudeblue says).

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Annis why are the trust and certain people stinking their nose in as u have had a meeting with Gethin last week and they where up 4 who ever wanted to move over to the canton stand it beats me

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:45 pm

pmt wrote:Annis why are the trust and certain people stinking their nose in as u have had a meeting with Gethin last week and they where up 4 who ever wanted to move over to the canton stand it beats me

I really dont know why, they wont speak out, they voiced their concern to Gethin Jenkins and now they are meeting on Tuesday night(prob felt left out), This Saddens me, but I will leave it to them and their members now on what restrictions they get put on the fans, I will now stay out of trying to get an Atmosphere

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:55 pm

Annis a think you should be more determinrd 2 get this up and running and show them what we as cardiff fans can do and try and make this stadium rock and f**k the trust :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:57 pm

i might have missed osmehting here.....what's the problem with every moving to the canton stand?

Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:33 pm

pmt wrote:Annis a think you should be more determinrd 2 get this up and running and show them what we as cardiff fans can do and try and make this stadium rock and f**k the trust :ayatollah:

No matter what they try, people are moving to the Canton. They will stand, and if the club tries to stop them, then they're opening a can of worms even the stewards cannot control

Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:43 pm

annis this is a general club safety meeting with trust , supporters club etc

its certainly not the trust objecting to anything

Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Sludge wrote:annis this is a general club safety meeting with trust , supporters club etc

its certainly not the trust objecting to anything

There was no Meeting until This happened

Also Tim Hartley never sent an email to Wayne Nash regarding the Canton Stand etc(as I must have read an email wrong )

Then Claudeblue has got it wrong and the TRUST (Trust name was mentioned first on ccmb, as I personally prefer not to talk about you or them)are not going Tuesday night are they ?
They have not expressed their Concern and No correspondence by them has been sent or spoken to over the above issue ?

If that is so, then first correct it on ccmb and as NONE OF THIS HAPPENING THEN ITS ALL GO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THIS Keith is how it all STARTED, But if the TRUST ARE NOT GOING TO THE MEETING and they HAVE NO CONCERNS Claudeblue owes you an Apology for winding us ALL UP.

9:35 am

Just found this from ClaudeBlue, He reckons its THE TRUST, IF SO TRUST PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR CONCERNS

Claudeblue wrote

The implication was that the Trust were opposed to allowing a group of supporters (numbers unknown) to move from the Ninian Stand to the Canton Stand. I am not aware that this is their stance and sought some clarification from posters on here.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:44 pm

annis

are you suggesting the trust have called a meeting with the club about the canton standing issue or indeed raised it as a matter ?

because I dont think they have

what are you suggesting ?

Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Sludge wrote:annis

are you suggesting the trust have called a meeting with the club about the canton standing issue or indeed raised it as a matter ?

because I dont think they have

what are you suggesting ?

emails suggest they raised their concern regarding the matter :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:49 pm

what was the concern then ?

Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Sludge wrote:what was the concern then ?

Sludge, I will tell you what we will do lets leave it there and see the TRUTH AFTER TUESDAY NIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:51 pm

seems like a load of fuss about nothing

Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Concern is they dont want a atmosphere, they want to leave the ninian park days behind, they want the stadium full of plastic wankers who only move to clap for goals :roll:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Sludge wrote:seems like a load of fuss about nothing

Not true Ask Stirrer Claudeblue

and Tim Hartley.
And ccmb members stirring it up.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:10 pm

its nothing annis , simply a storm in a teacup

the club are the ones to contact

Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Ben wrote:Concern is they dont want a atmosphere, they want to leave the ninian park days behind, they want the stadium full of plastic wankers who only move to clap for goals :roll:

wtf are you going on about now ?

the club are the ones who are moving things around