Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LETS NOT FORGET

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:33 pm

That before we play the Jerks we have another important and difficult league game on Tuesday night against Reading.

So lets concentrate on this game first and give the team our full support and then we can start the build up to the BIG ONE. :ayatollah:

Re: LETS NOT FORGET

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 pm

nobby wrote:That before we play the Jerks we have another important and difficult league game on Tuesday night against Reading.

So lets concentrate on this game first and give the team our full support and then we can start the build up to the BIG ONE. :ayatollah:

Yes Dai, Totally agree we have to Win this one first :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 pm

must win i think keep the confidence up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:41 pm

In my opinion the next few results will determine our season

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 pm

I dont know why but for some reason IM really confident about this game,I know maybe I shouldnt be, but I have this feeling we will do them and do them well I would be even more happy if we get another defender before window shuts. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:00 pm

One game at a time .Reading first I have not looked who we are playing after them . :D

Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:01 pm

One game at a time .Reading first I have not looked who we are playing after them . :D