Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " SUNDAY JANUARY 30th 2011 UPDATE "

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:13 pm

cheers carl g8 update as always :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Cheers Carl. Its probably a good thing we didn't sign Woodgate going on his previous injury history. Can't really have another Riggot. Good to see they will be looking again at the lights in the summer. However, will this be using season ticket money which could have been used on summer signings? A good read as usual though.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 pm

im not having ago at anyone ,but how you can say it is a great up date i will never know lets be honest here what u just learnt u did,nt all ready know

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Very predictable update .....................

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Thanks for the update Carl.
:ayatollah:
£2.5M is not enough for Jay, there is too much at stake, and if VT is a gambling man, as we hear he is, he should take the gamble and keep him.
Must say that unfortunately Ninian Park has gone and we have to move on. The club wants to move us in a certain way to appease TV and the premier league so if we get promoted blocks 117/118 will go to away fans. As the club will not switch the family stand with the Canton Stand we have to make the best of the position we are in and the fans moving to the Canton Stand is making the best of the situation. It will improve the atmosphere and help to get the fans behind the team, which is not always the case now. The club will not be changing its opinion on where it is taking us. So I feel we should all pull together and get behind the team and make the Canton Stand a hostile place for the away teams.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:28 pm

thanks for the update carl!! Only thing that puzzles me is if the malaysians requested woodgates' medical records how does DJ still manage to sign "INJURY PRONE " players. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:30 pm

sorting the pitch must be given priority funding ffs forget about budgets the pitch can be sorted for under 500k how many decent players that going to buy , it would finance 1 free signing on 5k aweek for 2 years get in the real world good footballers like we already have need a decent playing surface.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:30 pm

troobloo wrote:thanks for the update carl!! Only thing that puzzles me is if the malaysians requested woodgates' medical records how does DJ still manage to sign "INJURY PRONE " players. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Maybe they learnt from their mistake with Riggot and having to wait for Parkin.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 pm

troobloo wrote:thanks for the update carl!! Only thing that puzzles me is if the malaysians requested woodgates' medical records how does DJ still manage to sign "INJURY PRONE " players. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Excellent Question, This was the First time they had ever Questioned his Future Signings :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mount Blue wrote:very predictable update.............

Why didn't you write it then. :?:

he didn't in this window and don't forget I said that Sam told them when he met both TG and VT, which was after the last window.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:33 pm

hey troobloo where did u get that name from

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Excellent Question, This was the First time they had ever Questioned his Future Signings :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Maybe DJ is no-longer in total control of all footballing maters, which can only be a good thing. Maybe Gethin Jenkins and the other board members are learning fast about football after all. Getting interesting. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Thanks for the update Carlio......... :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:41 pm

ChrisB wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Maybe DJ is no-longer in total control of all footballing maters, which can only be a good thing. Maybe Gethin Jenkins and the other board members are learning fast about football after all. Getting interesting. :ayatollah:

I believe thats very True :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:41 pm

thanks for the update and your efforts carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:43 pm

carlccfc wrote:

he didn't in this window and don't forget I said that Sam told them when he met both TG and VT, which was after the last window.

Great update Carl, but in your opinion are VT & TG warming to the idea of Sam becoming more involved?

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:45 pm

I would just like to congratulate Carl on making it to the top of the Micheal Morris board and breaking into the peg sellers cyber space. Onward and upward. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Just had a nose on the other forum and they seem to love slating the updates. If they don't like em don't read em its not hard like. Seeing as how they seem to enjoy reading things they don't like, I wonder if they have a subscription for jack programmes as well.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I would just like to congratulate Carl on making it to the top of the Micheal Morris board and breaking into the peg sellers cyber space. Onward and upward. :ayatollah:

Ian they Snipe about Carl 24/7 on there, Carl must be the only person in the world on their Sad minds.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Thanks Carl :ayatollah:

If nothing else happens in the transfer window I will be happy. If we get a defender in I will be over the moon.

Interesting to hear how far the relationship between the club and Sam has come. A couple of months ago there was no contact, now they are speaking and respect his view and are taking advice off him. Is this like a trial period between the two, to see if they can work together?

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Great update, cheers Carl

I hope tommorow is going to be an active day at CCS

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Thanks for the update Carl :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:58 pm

jackland_bluebird wrote:

Maybe they learnt from their mistake with Riggot and having to wait for Parkin.

You can hardly put parkin in the injury Prone bracket he missed one game

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Jay Bothroyd has the same agent as them, Carl

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:07 pm

I meant its a risk signing a player who is already injured and was referring to Riggot about injury prone. Just for the record, he missed Leeds at home and Stoke away :D

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:09 pm

rontom wrote:Jay Bothroyd has the same agent as them, Carl

Jay is with Sky Andrew
Adam Matthews, Aaron Wildig, Lee Naylor are with Dave Baldwin of Base Soccer

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:13 pm

carlccfc wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Good to hear about Sams involvement, and helping with, of certain issues. Glad to see he used to the same words as myself over the Bellamy incident :ayatollah:

I hope Jay stays. We need him.

Thanks Carl :ayatollah:

He is a fan too Adam and follows this club closely despite his temporary exile.

Temporary exile??? What are you saying here Carl? Are you suggesting he is coming back?

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:I would just like to congratulate Carl on making it to the top of the Micheal Morris board and breaking into the peg sellers cyber space. Onward and upward. :ayatollah:

Ian they Snipe about Carl 24/7 on there, Carl must be the only person in the world on their Sad minds.

good update carlos,90%of there thread topics come off carls posts so i guess they got f**k all else to do without carls updates off here that board wouldnt have nothing to talk about nore would the echo and media come to think of it :lol: