Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LEGENDS FLAGS

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Just testing the water here, if the move to the Canton does happen and we can hang flags etc.

Would anyone think it would be a good idea to have flags featuring legends on them? For example a flag featuring a photo of Phil Dwyer (being youngish, I never saw him play but have read and seen footage of him so know his importance) or Brian Clark etc?

Sorry if I'm off the mark, just from experience I've noticed other clubs doing it, so thought it might be worth considering :ayatollah:

Re: LEGENDS FLAGS

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:16 pm

That would be good :ayatollah: When Liverpool are on tv no matter how much I hate them the Kop always looks great ,the flags with rush, 'king' kenny etc
Would be good if we had a couple Phil dwyer, Fred Keenor, Scott Young etc :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:16 pm

good idea m8 one with keenor holding the fa cup would b good :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:24 pm

good idea

Tony Philiskirk on a 30 foot flag :ayatollah:
and Kevin Campbell
andy campbell

:ayatollah:

good idea

and Kevin Campbell
andy campbell

good idea

and Kevin Campbell
andy campbell

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Big Leo ;) :roll:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:50 pm

yep lovin that idea mate!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:54 pm

great idea or even as a forum we could chip in and get a large flag across the back saying something like 'pride passion belief' or 'Canton Kop ' etc , Im sure between us all we could achieve this :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:34 am

Ive asked the Club several times to have legends posters around the stadium bar areas but was told that cant happen coz it would upset the rugby supporters coz apparantly its a shared dual code stadium :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:37 am

crackin idea boss! phil stant! nathan blake! jason perry! luv it! :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Forgot about this thread!

You've all come up with some class ideas already. I think this could be great, and I saw loads of space in the canton for flags without obstructing advertising.

I think a giant banner saying 'THIS IS WALES' might be good too, though I might be going off track with that

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:58 pm

top idea mate i was thinking this a few months back and made this.

i got the robin friday off the internet but put the rest together myself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.