Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Court Thursday London (Chelsea)

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:12 pm

There are proceedings taking place on Thursday concerning our fans, sentencing wil be made...I will be attending to see the outcomes and the way its being run...is anyone off here up there as well Thursday? If there is and you are stuck for transport let me know.

This is the beginning of a worrying 3-6 months for a lot of our fans.

Re: Court Thursday London (Chelsea)

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:20 pm

corky wrote:There are proceedings taking place on Thursday concerning our fans, sentencing wil be made...I will be attending to see the outcomes and the way its being run...is anyone off here up there as well Thursday? If there is and you are stuck for transport let me know.

Good luck to each and everyone of them. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Corky

No someone very well who is up Thrusday could be looking at max 9 months - Lets hope they dont carry on the Blackburn ? Burnley style sentancing :x

Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:36 pm

corky wrote:There are proceedings taking place on Thursday concerning our fans, sentencing wil be made...I will be attending to see the outcomes and the way its being run...is anyone off here up there as well Thursday? If there is and you are stuck for transport let me know.

Good Luck to ALL of them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:53 pm

All the best. Time football fans were treated fairly. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:26 pm

scots bluebird wrote:All the best. Time football fans were treated fairly. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:28 pm

looks like more are on Friday...must be all the ones that pleaded guilty this week....the main trials are taking place in May, they have already allocated 10 days for this.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Good luck to all of them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:42 pm

All the best lads

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:44 pm

I'll be up there Friday, it'll be interesting to see what sort of sentences are passed on Thursday. Give me some sort of idea of what I'm likely to get.

I'll be takin a bag just in case !!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:46 pm

PoOH wrote:I'll be up there Friday, it'll be interesting to see what sort of sentences are passed on Thursday. Give me some sort of idea of what I'm likely to get.

Good Luck PoOh, Your a Great Supporter from the old days, Hopefully we will All hear from you Friday Night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:47 pm

best of luck lads

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Good luck PoOH and the rest of the last who are up

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
PoOH wrote:I'll be up there Friday, it'll be interesting to see what sort of sentences are passed on Thursday. Give me some sort of idea of what I'm likely to get.

Good Luck PoOh, Your a Great Supporter from the old days, Hopefully we will All hear from you Friday Night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers - lets hope so mate !!! :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Im up friday also but cant find no info on whats happened to first chelsea bunch they should of been sentenced already cos each occasion they have gone up few days before us

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:51 pm

All the best lads! :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:17 pm

From Facebook

Jordan Williams, Donna Fincken, Jason Payne and 12 others like this.

Nigel Pepper ‎9 months for what a scrap . It is laughable . I know a local peodo who had over 30,000 images , some of which he made . 5 years suspended . The law is mad !!!
about an hour ago · Like

Ieuan Pinney Your Neva Ban A City Fan :)
about an hour ago · Like · 1 person

John S Morgan apparently, the heddlu have been knocking on scum jack doors for the last 2 days, handing out banning orders/court summons for the game at CCS, for gesturing obscene thing at CCFC fans
about an hour ago · Like

Nigel Pepper Are you telling me you can't swear or make obscene gestures anymore . Perhaps during half time we could be entertained by a ballet company and drink babycham !!
about an hour ago · Like

John S Morgan that was my reaction to Nigel, but ive been told their court cases are on the 14th of feb, wont it be fun sunday when 1800 of us are gesturing in an abbusive manner !!!
26 minutes ago · Like

Nigel Pepper Due it with style John !!
13 minutes ago · Like

Peter Panayi good luck to the lads but we all know what the courts are like when it comes to football,10 of my mate got 3 years a piece for a fight with leeds
8 minutes ago · Like

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Good luck to those who are innocent and who just got caught up in it :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Good luck to those who are innocent and who just got caught up in it :ayatollah:

and even gooder luck to those who are guilty as sin and just did it for the craic :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Good luck to all the Bluebirds, all the best. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 pm

good luck to you all :ayatollah:
in the cctv ive seen all you boys done was look after yourselfs and back your mates up exactly wot we done years ago true blues

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:39 pm

how come most of chelski hav got off

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:45 pm

im up there friday. when the solicitor phoned today and said bring a over night bag just incase the worst happens it really hit home how serious this is. starting to worry a bit now. good luck to all everyone involved :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:49 pm

mynachdy blue wrote:how come most of chelski hav got off

how do you know that mate?

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:52 pm

fishy wrote:im up there friday. when the solicitor phoned today and said bring a over night bag just incase the worst happens it really hit home how serious this is. starting to worry a bit now. good luck to all everyone involved :ayatollah:

fingers crossed for you fella
i was in your shoes after 91 game in jackland 3 week trial im praying you have the same result as me :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:57 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
fishy wrote:im up there friday. when the solicitor phoned today and said bring a over night bag just incase the worst happens it really hit home how serious this is. starting to worry a bit now. good luck to all everyone involved :ayatollah:

fingers crossed for you fella
i was in your shoes after 91 game in jackland 3 week trial im praying you have the same result as me :ayatollah:

thanks mate :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:14 am

From FaceBook

Nigel Pepper They should have got a medal not 3 years . The law is an ass. Whilst we are on this site some tit is writing down our names on banning orders .
6 hours ago · Like

Chris John good luck to all the boys. the laws gone mad mun!
3 hours ago · Like

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Nightmare from Chelsea was up in Court Monday just gone, but it was adjourned, about 100 Chelsea went out with with him Saturday night believing it was his last weekend.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:26 pm

all the best lads ! use the cells for the peados !

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Hope all goes well boys,keep your chins up.