Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAY BOTHROYD GOING

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:24 pm

Just been told by a reliable source that Newcastle are currently in talks with Cardiff City to replace Carroll with Jay. Newcastle will be prepared to pay 5million upfront plus add on fees. watch this space

Re: JAY BOTHROYD GOING

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:27 pm

thats it then hes gone £5 million? I would snap their hands off provided we got a replacement ready. Thats top money for a player with a few months left on his contract.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:29 pm

ihatealiens wrote:thats it then hes gone £5 million? I would snap their hands off provided we got a replacement ready. Thats top money for a player with a few months left on his contract.

Do we have anyone lined up to replace him? He and Keogh gone in one day is not good. (If true) :( :(

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:31 pm

ccfcdor wrote:Just been told by a reliable source that Newcastle are currently in talks with Cardiff City to replace Carroll with Jay. Newcastle will be prepared to pay 5million upfront plus add on fees. watch this space

i would hate to say u wrong but depends if Newcastle press the big red DESPERATE button :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 pm

5 million do they need a driver im free snap there hands off plus add ons must be dreaming

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:52 pm

I can guarantee you that he will not be going to Newcastle or anyone for that matter ;)

And yes i am a jack,and my source is set in stone.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:55 pm

We dont need a Jack to tell us where and when are players are going.....

I already know -Bothroyd is going nowhere this window. And you will find out all about it on Sunday too ;)

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Newcastle got crouch lined up i think :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:58 pm

What channel is the footy on on sunday?

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Karl wrote:What channel is the footy on on sunday?

bbc1 i think

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Stewart wrote:
Karl wrote:What channel is the footy on on sunday?

bbc1 i think

Cool, cheers.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:00 pm

I actually think that its a compliment for a jack to come on here and give us the good news 8-)

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:02 pm

Look at his twitter ! He himself is glued to sky !

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:03 pm

Merlin wrote:We dont need a Jack to tell us where and when are players are going.....

I already know -Bothroyd is going nowhere this window. And you will find out all about it on Sunday too ;)

oooh god,your scaring me now.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Blackswan stay on your own site your full of shit. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:41 pm

ccfcdor wrote:Just been told by a reliable source that Newcastle are currently in talks with Cardiff City to replace Carroll with Jay. Newcastle will be prepared to pay 5million upfront plus add on fees. watch this space

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:45 pm

f*cking rasberry!! :ayatollah: