Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT DOES EVERYONE HATE ABOUT THE SWANSEA TOWN GYPO'S?

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:43 pm

As we all wait for derby day to come, id like to know everyones particular reasons for hating the inbreds from down west? if indeed you do hate them that is! has there been a particular nasty situation (or numerous situations!) that you've found yourself in against them? or do you just hate them for hate's sake?

your reasons please.......

Re: WHAT DOES EVERYONE HATE ABOUT THE SWANSEA TOWN GYPO'S?

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:46 pm

I don't hate them, more like pity. I find it sad the lenghts they go to try and get one up on us and the fabricated stories they churn out.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:47 pm

because they smell of shit :shock:

Do i need an excuse i haven't got any i just f*cking don't like them

cardiff uber alles wrote:I don't hate them, more like pity. I find it sad the lenghts they go to try and get one up on us and the fabricated stories they churn out.

One of my life's mottos.

Don't hate Swansea. Pity them.

:lol:

I love them. Peace and harmony to all.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Actually i cannot stand them-hate them because of their recent antics (Tate, Trundle, Hugh the Spew etc) plus i lived in Carmarthen for a few years and had to endure their bitter fans. Also my family has never been the victims of crime until both my dad and my brother (not the same person if any jacks are reading) had their cars broken into on several occasions whilst working there.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:48 pm

0% interested in Swansea.

Were in the last few hours of the transfer window, only Cardiff are in my thoughts :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:49 pm

......and urine

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:52 pm

cardiff uber alles wrote:I don't hate them, more like pity. I find it sad the lenghts they go to try and get one up on us and the fabricated stories they churn out.

totally agree. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:52 pm

RAT EATING INBRED SCUM

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:55 pm

Reidy wrote:RAT EATING INBRED SCUM

I'm with you on this mate ;)

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:00 pm

It's amusing how your all trying to psych yourselves up for sunday :lol: oooh i hate them pesky Jacks :D

Bitter and Twisted :mrgreen:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 pm

blackswan wrote:It's amusing how your all trying to psych yourselves up for sunday :lol: oooh i hate them pesky Jacks :D

It's amusing how you trawl through our business with such zeal,,,,,haven't you got a seagull to baste for your tea? tra

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 pm

What did the jack say to the baker?

I'm in bread myself..

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:08 pm

blackswan wrote:It's amusing how your all trying to psych yourselves up for sunday :lol: oooh i hate them pesky Jacks :D

It's amusing how your sister and your mother are the same person.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:08 pm

I dont think or care about them, I do despise them with a passion. I live in the sticks in Donegal, Ireland and one of my nearest neighbours is from Pembroke and confessed to being a Jack. I have never spoke to the man, pathetic I know but f**k him.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:09 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Everything !!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:14 pm

i hate the fact that they are jelous evil pathetic sadistic uncompromising inbred incest loving peg selling caravan living boot liking tax dodging dole collecting CUNTS!!!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:15 pm

wilkins1927 wrote:What did the jack say to the baker?

I'm in bread myself..

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im seriously crying at that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:19 pm

BORING CUNTS

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:20 pm

CCFC_BLUEBIRDS wrote:i hate the fact that they are jelous evil pathetic sadistic uncompromising inbred incest loving peg selling caravan living boot liking tax dodging dole collecting CUNTS!!!

The irony in that abhorrent post is something else :D

I dislike you in the week building up to the game and would happily poke any of you in the eye but to spend all that energy on 'hating' another football club....Naaaah way man :D

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:20 pm

where do we start?? they are racist, jealous, inbred, smelly, stupid sounding, tracksuit wearing, perm-sporting, luck riding, daughter shaggin idiots and i cant wait to humiliate them in their rented stadium

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:24 pm

blackswan wrote:
CCFC_BLUEBIRDS wrote:i hate the fact that they are jelous evil pathetic sadistic uncompromising inbred incest loving peg selling caravan living boot liking tax dodging dole collecting CUNTS!!!

I dislike you in the week building up to the game and would happily poke any of you in the eye but to spend all that energy on 'hating' another football club....Naaaah way man :D

i would be highly insulted if you poked me in the eye. especially if you used the same finger you use on your mum. we dont hate the club we hate the knobs that follow it. all 5,000 of you

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:26 pm

blackswan wrote:

Perhaps we should 'spend all our energy' showing our sisters the same sensual love that you do? :)

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:32 pm

Pretty childish comments,especially as your username suggests your nearly 40 :?

nessuna classe :D

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:36 pm

swansea jack wrote:BORING CUNTS

You seemed to have lost your way laddie, try planet swans, might be a bit more exciting for you

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:38 pm

blackswan wrote:Pretty childish comments,especially as your username suggests your nearly 40 :?

Pretty childish coming on a cardiff city forum, how old are you?

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:38 pm

blackswan wrote:Pretty childish comments,especially as your username suggests your nearly 40 :?

how come you're on here anyway.... do you know that you're shitty little club are done for the season or do your forum suck so bad you cant get a full convo going on with the full 4 of you.... and 2 of them are you on different accounts so you have an excuse for you're schizophrenia