Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHAT DOES EVERYONE HATE ABOUT THE SWANSEA TOWN GYPO'S?

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 pm

swansea jack wrote:BORING CUNTS

Disgusting language kid!! go wash your mouth out! :x

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 pm

blackswan wrote:Pretty childish comments,especially as your username suggests your nearly 40 :?

nessuna classe :D

...bella carovana :D

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:40 pm

maesteg bluebird wrote:As we all wait for derby day to come, id like to know everyones particular reasons for hating the inbreds from down west? if indeed you do hate them that is! has there been a particular nasty situation (or numerous situations!) that you've found yourself in against them? or do you just hate them for hate's sake?

your reasons please.......

just the smell really.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:41 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
blackswan wrote:Pretty childish comments,especially as your username suggests your nearly 40 :?

Ha ha villa ponderosa

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:44 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:

Mi è stato dato :cry:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:51 pm

blackswan wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:

Mi è stato dato :cry:

hai ereditato...la piu probabile ;)

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:51 pm

VAFFANCULO ZINGARO! :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:55 pm

I work in gypoeville. The hatred that i have to endure on a daily basis is unbelievable, and that is just from the women! :lol:
They hate Cardiff City, Cardiff Blues, Cardiff City Council, Cardiff Busses, Shirley Bassey, Frank Hennesey, Clarkes Pies, The River Taff, The letter C, Brains Beer etc. Anything to do with THEIR CAPITAL CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talk about second city syndrome!

Good post Ian ;)

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:58 pm

maesteg bluebird wrote:

VAFFANCULO ZINGARO! :lol:

:lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:59 pm

no, Annis o baz darmelo :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 pm

blackswan wrote:no, Annis o baz darmelo :lol:

Ti ho detto una volta.....lavaggio prevenire la diffusione della malattia tra la vostra gente :old:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Hate is a very strong emotion and one i reserve for Maggie Thatcher however i do have a healty dislike for the Jerks and the one i dislike immensly is Alan Tate just hoping he scores an own goal on Sunday :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Because the bastards live to close to us in Neath, the place where everything is turning blue in readiness for Sunday. :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Jeez, where to start!!

1. Them on the grange end years ago trying to rip down the fencing to try and get at us on the bob bank, would've been a massacre if the silly twats had actually managed it.

2. Them chucking seats from the grandstand down into the family area.

3. their obsession with us, I actually had a relatively sensible one tell me the other day that "I'd take being relegated just as long as we beat you home and away"

Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:40 pm

blueheaven wrote:Hate is a very strong emotion and one i reserve for Maggie Thatcher however i do have a healty dislike for the Jerks and the one i dislike immensly is Alan Tate just hoping he scores an own goal on Sunday :ayatollah:

How can you hate someone you have never met? Not being all CCMB here but I have always found it really odd that a minority of people have this strange hangup on Mrs T.

No smilies things, I am genuinely interested. The one working class woman that actually shoved it up the establishment, dragged this country into 20th century, gave us back our self respect then the establishment take her down as she was going to wield the axe on the "civil service".

Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
blueheaven wrote:Hate is a very strong emotion and one i reserve for Maggie Thatcher however i do have a healty dislike for the Jerks and the one i dislike immensly is Alan Tate just hoping he scores an own goal on Sunday :ayatollah:

How can you hate someone you have never met? Not being all CCMB here but I have always found it really odd that a minority of people have this strange hangup on Mrs T.

No smilies things, I am genuinely interested. The one working class woman that actually shoved it up the establishment, dragged this country into 20th century, gave us back our self respect then the establishment take her down as she was going to wield the axe on the "civil service".

I have met her and by f**k she is one hell of a tw*t. When she dies, i'll be opening some champagne, the woman should be hang drawn and quartered - fascist bitch!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:38 pm

chris if i havn't told you before i'l tel you now ;)
they are dirty
they attacked the family enclosure
they live to close to MAESTEG
there are to many of them in MAESTEG
they say the 91 walkover didn't happen
they didnt go out of the league in the 90's
and they live to close to maesteg
......and they are cunts

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:40 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: slap yer head if cardiff are shit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:41 pm

talk about sing when your winning yar c**t, where have you been for the rest of the season, wanker

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:42 pm

swanskdb wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: slap yer head if cardiff are shit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

2-2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice one jacko :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:10 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:chris if i havn't told you before i'l tel you now ;)
they are dirty
they attacked the family enclosure
they live to close to MAESTEG
there are to many of them in MAESTEG
they say the 91 walkover didn't happen
they didnt go out of the league in the 90's
and they live to close to maesteg
......and they are cunts

HAHAHA! TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU BOSS! LET'S RUN THE PIKEY CUNTS OUTTA THE 'STEG! :twisted: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:53 pm

blackswan wrote:It's amusing how your all trying to psych yourselves up for sunday :lol: oooh i hate them pesky Jacks :D

Bitter and Twisted :mrgreen:

go away jack you hang around here like a bad smell

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:56 pm

cant stand their obsession with us

cant stand the way they comment on our financial situations when they have tucked up numerous creditors.

horrible little club, horrible fans from an horrible town.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:56 pm

I HATE that they exist

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 pm

i hate the amount of oxygen that is wasted on them. :ayatollah: