Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lets not let him

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Bull shit us all tonight. On the other hand lets not be stupid and abusive. But lets not get spun by him.

Re: Lets not let him

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:14 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Bull shit us all tonight. On the other hand lets not be stupid and abusive. But lets not get spun by him.

Yes I agree, lets not all get hot headed.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:22 pm

sorry guys would love to be there, but in the states on biz. I hope it goes well and that something TRUTHFUL and Positive comes from the meeting.But I wont hold my breath.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:48 pm

After Peter's speech tonight supporters will not want to ask their prepared questions. The speech will be a strong one with lots of promises of fortunes , futures and investments mixed with plenty of saviourship and self importance that many will lay rose petals to the floor for his exit, until the next time.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:52 pm

thats exactly what went on last time! everyone (including me) had questions to put to him, but his bullshit is so bad you cant get a word in edge way, and if you do get a question in he diverts and starts on another story!!

lets see what happens 2inte, if nothing then we will rvolt, DJ OUT!!! riddler out!!!

nothing like a good protest

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:55 pm

TNT wrote:After Peter's speech tonight supporters will not want to ask their prepared questions. The speech will be a strong one with lots of promises of fortunes , futures and investments mixed with plenty of saviourship and self importance that many will lay rose petals to the floor for his exit, until the next time.

Heard it all before mate, nothing the geezer says will stop me from asking my question :mrgreen: whichever answer he gives he will be digging himself a big hole lol

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:15 pm

I aint going but make sure all that do speak your mind and don't let his position intimidate you - not that it should.

You know what I mean, some people this will happen to them - don't let it.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:39 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
TNT wrote:After Peter's speech tonight supporters will not want to ask their prepared questions. The speech will be a strong one with lots of promises of fortunes , futures and investments mixed with plenty of saviourship and self importance that many will lay rose petals to the floor for his exit, until the next time.

Heard it all before mate, nothing the geezer says will stop me from asking my question :mrgreen: whichever answer he gives he will be digging himself a big hole lol

Sounds like you have a good question for him. :D

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:41 pm

TNT wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

Sounds like you have a good question for him. :D

Yes, you said he got some angles I got a cute one lol

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Ask him this one.

" Can you run a bath Peter? "

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:56 pm

TNT wrote:Ask him this one.

" Can you run a bath Peter? "

I take it he will understand what you mean lol

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:03 pm

Would be the first thing he has run well if the answer is yes.

It is the SECOND time Ridsdale, 57, has been investigated by the Insolvency Service following the financial meltdown at Leeds. The Elland Road club racked up a £100million debt during Ridsdale's reign as chairman but he was cleared of purposeful wrong-doing in 2006.

Ridsdale insists he will avoid an investigation this time because he will pay all the creditors in full.

Insolvency expert Philip Long, who works for accountants PKF, said: "This is serious because most of the debt is owed to the Crown. Considering the size of the company, the debt owed to HM Revenue and Customs is large."

Ridsdale has vowed to pay all creditors before the six-month liquidation period ends. He said: "Everyone will be paid."

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:13 pm

TNT wrote:Would be the first thing he has run well if the answer is yes.

It is the SECOND time Ridsdale, 57, has been investigated by the Insolvency Service following the financial meltdown at Leeds. The Elland Road club racked up a £100million debt during Ridsdale's reign as chairman but he was cleared of purposeful wrong-doing in 2006.

Ridsdale insists he will avoid an investigation this time because he will pay all the creditors in full.

Insolvency expert Philip Long, who works for accountants PKF, said: "This is serious because most of the debt is owed to the Crown. Considering the size of the company, the debt owed to HM Revenue and Customs is large."

Ridsdale has vowed to pay all creditors before the six-month liquidation period ends. He said: "Everyone will be paid."

I'll remember that one, lol. Ah your referring to his personal tax position I see. Got a chequered history with the old Inland Revenue hasn't he?

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Those 6 months are upon us. The press are on to him, the time is set to leave the stage.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:18 pm

TNT wrote:Those 6 months are upon us. The press are on to him, the time is set to leave the stage.

Turkeys and roosts :lol: - dynamite stuff TNT lol

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:22 pm

TNT wrote:Those 6 months are upon us. The press are on to him, the time is set to leave the stage.

Are you trying to point me in the right direction here TNT, lol - your not a conductor by trade are you lol