Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE BEARER

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Of Bad News, I have been told and believe that at least one player will def be SOLD THIS COMING WEEK, to pay the other half of the Tax Bill,which Borley and Guy are lending Our Club.
So f**k PR's betend £40 Million investment. BANNERS UP TUESDAY NIGHT, DONT TALK ABOUT IT BRING THEM.

and thats a shock.

personally for what its worth I would rather wait until after the transfer deadline to protest.
then we'll know if the season ticket money will be used for what its intended.
also if there are to be investors at the game tuesday do you really want to demonstrate that night.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:11 pm

stickywicket wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Of Bad News, I have been told and believe that at least one player will def be SOLD THIS COMING WEEK, to pay the other half of the Tax Bill,which Borley and Guy are lending Our Club.
So f**k PR's betend £40 Million investment. BANNERS UP TUESDAY NIGHT, DONT TALK ABOUT IT BRING THEM.

and thats a shock.

personally for what its worth I would rather wait until after the transfer deadline to protest.
then we'll know if the season ticket money will be used for what its intended.
also if there are to be investors at the game tuesday do you really want to demonstrate that night.

Thats why PR keeps making out at every game New investors are there.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:16 pm

I've gone past believing anything what comes out of the club.
but the watershed is the end of the transfer deadline day.
then we will indeed know who we've sold.who we've signed.
Or if indeed we have all been taking for suckers regarding the season ticket offer.
16 days to end of the transfer window.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:20 pm

I would prefer we paid all our debts and stay in this division for a few years , consolidate our team and get a bigger fan base then make a push when we can aford it.To many expect us to walk to the top premier league before we can aford it.Better to stay at this level for a few years than sink to oblivion which we will do if the bills are not paid.It is vital we get someone on board who can sort out the finances , with the directors we have it shouldnt be a problem. But are they realy there just to make money beause if they are they have to go YESTERDAY. I am a bluebird for over 45 years it has always been like this with our team one day we will get it right.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Section A wrote:
stickywicket wrote:I've gone past believing anything what comes out of the club.
but the watershed is the end of the transfer deadline day.
then we will indeed know who we've sold.who we've signed.
Or if indeed we have all been taking for suckers regarding the season ticket offer.
16 days to end of the transfer window.

Your right in a way, 16 more days is not the end of the world.

yes it is the fecker needs shifting out pronto

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Talking of spin Guy & Borley are NOT paying the tax bill. They are lending the club the money to do. I would be astonished if in return they were not taking out security against an asset.

My guess (& its only guess) is they have a charge against the hotel land at the front of the stadium which PR said was worth around £1.3m at the Muni meeting. That would be 'half' the tax bill.

Therefore it makes sense that either Burke (for personal reasons) or Matthews (for obvious reasons) would be sold to cover the rest.

They are business people.the only suckers who give money to the club are us THE FANS

Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:15 am

Why bring banners on tuesday?............................................................ i say bring a f..king noose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And if dave jones is as honest and straight up a he likes us to beleive then surely on principle he should say " ridders you have lied to me the players the staff and the fans but more importantly had me lie to them which leaves my integrity in question to those who pay my wages, so stuff your f..ing job". How can anyone blame the teams recent performances on anyone other than ridsdale?. the players etc have bills to pay just as we do and all this rumour and uncertainty must effect them, whilst pistol pete fiddles as city burn. The guy is an arse and should be dragged out of the ground and told in no uncertain terms that he is not wanted................................. empty the fookers wallet too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:25 am

it's getting just like the film sparticus?

I'm an investor, no i'm an investor lol

And if it was monty python....my wife's an investor also lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:42 pm

WE WANT RISDALE OUT SAY WE WANT RISDALE OUT..... WE WANT RISDALE OUT SAY WE WANT RISDALE OUT