Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gavin Williams

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:02 am

Gavin Williams, Merthyr boy released from Bristol City yesterday. Cardiff fan
Think he would be a great squad player on low wages :ayatollah:

Re: Gavin Williams

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:04 am

GarethGardner wrote:Gavin Williams, Merthyr boy released from Bristol City yesterday. Cardiff fan
Think he would be a great squad player on low wages :ayatollah:

Really? Think he's lost his way in recent years. Yeovil Town then released by the Wurzels! I'd rather have kept Widig if we thought we needed depth. Obviously DJ thinks we've got enough! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Id prefer Williams to Gavin Rae :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:30 pm

This isn'tchampionship manager 2003! :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Championship manager ?
WTF you on about ? I only mention that theres a free Welsh player available who is a City fan and a person i believe will show more spirit and have more ability than some and you come up with a sarky comment like that ?
So much for an opinion on a messageboard

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:02 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Championship manager ?
WTF you on about ? I only mention that theres a free Welsh player available who is a City fan and a person i believe will show more spirit and have more ability than some and you come up with a sarky comment like that ?

Don't worry Gareth, I agree with you.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:06 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Championship manager ?

On the plus side he knows how to do the Ayatollha.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Had a field day in the cup when faced with the pitiful excuse for a footballer that is Solomon Taiwo - scored a lovely equaliser to boot.

Wouldn't say no if he wanted to come home.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:04 pm

Gavin Williams is going across the City and had signed for Rovers.
I'm Bristol, how many of your "welsh friends!!" are we likely to see Ashton Gate tonight? Any idea?
It's NOT a bubble for them, it's pay on the night.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:07 pm

i heard there taking a lot up there, all of them are squuezing into 1 people carrier, big turn out for them :D

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:12 pm

no offence to the lad but he simply aint good enough he could nt get into a struggling bristol side so he d never get a game here even though i do think being a local lad he d bust a gut if he did manage t play a game for a side he supports

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Billy Wizz wrote:Gavin Williams is going across the City and had signed for Rovers.
I'm Bristol, how many of your "welsh friends!!" are we likely to see Ashton Gate tonight? Any idea?
It's NOT a bubble for them, it's pay on the night.

A coachload, maybe two - after all, the inspirational last minute signing of David Edgar cannot be underestimated :roll:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Gavin signed for Bristol Rovers last night. He was once on the verge of signing for us before he moved to Ipswich, but the move fell apart at the last. He's been with us on the bus to the Liberty the last couple of seasons. I've just text him the best on the transfer. Top lad