Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You say WE are obsessed with YOU!!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:57 am

Surely youre having a bubble. Look at the abuse hurled at me this morning. I even had a ticking off from Mr Abraham himself. Face it, you hate us as much as we hate you.

Re: You say WE are obsessed with YOU!!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:59 am

"sleep with your sister.............you only sleep with your sister"

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Listen gypo, we dont hate Swansea, we just hate you. f**k off back to your caravan

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:01 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:Surely youre having a bubble. Look at the abuse hurled at me this morning. I even had a ticking off from Mr Abraham himself. Face it, you hate us as much as we hate you.

Thats where your'e wrong.....i hate you more

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:"sleep with your sister.............you only sleep with your sister"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:05 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:Surely youre having a bubble. Look at the abuse hurled at me this morning. I even had a ticking off from Mr Abraham himself. Face it, you hate us as much as we hate you.

Dear 6 Fingered Jack....

You need to open your eyes, the 'obsession' is most certainly YOUR lot towards US....

WE only respond to the absolute shite that some of YOURS post on here (OUR web-site)

IF, and I use the QPR supporting C-NOB as a good example, YOURS were to come on here in a more contrite and jovial manner then their postings would be reciprocated in a similar manner....

Think not?? Read THIS message board carefully and you will see....

:ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll:
:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Sven on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Listen gypo, we dont hate Swansea, we just hate you. f**k off back to your caravan

Caravan. Funny that Mr Gay-vies. Lets all break out the Twin Town stereotypes.

Cant wait til we do the double over you, you scum bastards

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:08 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Listen gypo, we dont hate Swansea, we just hate you. f**k off back to your caravan

Caravan. Funny that Mr Gay-vies. Lets all break out the Twin Town stereotypes.

Cant wait til we do the double over you, you scum bastards

whey naughty boy naughty boy naughty boy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

Dear 6 Fingered Jack....

You need to open your eyes, the 'obsession' is most certainly YOUR lot towards US....

WE only respond to the absolute shite that some of YOURS post on here (OUR web-site)

IF, and I use the QPR supporting C-NOB as a good example, YOURS were to come on here in a more contrite and jovial manner then their postings would be reciprocated in a similar manner....

Think not?? Read THIS message board carefully and you will see....

:ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll:
:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah:

I think you'll find Mr Ignorant, its five fingered Jack. And why be jovial with you lot when at the end of the day it all boiks down to you hate us.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Boiks? Is that romany?

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:21 pm

"Boiks" lol. I've been reading your posts and it seems to me that you WANT us to hate you. :roll:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:21 pm

tell your nan ill be down to later for my dinner and to blow off them cobwebs ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Go back to school little boy

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:24 pm

ROBERTO MARONI wrote:Boiks? Is that romany?

Typical. After the needless abuse comes the pointing out of a typo. Its all you got, you lot. Weve already got bragging rights after doing you at the lego bowl, when we do the double over you, think of the fun we will have

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm

You question that we think you're obssessed yet you carry on posting and creating new threads on here? Now I know there's not been much transfer activity to talk about on planet sister shaggers but don't hid behind the fact that you are clearly a Bluebird! and before you think we're all biting, we lov nothing more than to see a Swansea fan make a total tit of himself, afterall Hartson has been doing it for years!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm

earnieblue wrote:Go back to school little boy

You coming to Swansea son?? Or dont you qualify because youre too scared to go away?? Come to the Liberty and I will take you to school. Knobhead.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:27 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:

You coming to Swansea son?? Or dont you qualify because youre too scared to go away?? Come to the Liberty and I will take you to school. Knobhead.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how tough!!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:29 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:"Boiks" lol. I've been reading your posts and it seems to me that you WANT us to hate you. :roll:

I do. Reading on here and from sampling it in November, theres not much of an atmosphere at the lego bowl these days. Maybe your lot can play a part in actually creating an atmosphere. Be a nice change for you

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:33 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:34 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:
NIGELNIGLE wrote:"Boiks" lol. I've been reading your posts and it seems to me that you WANT us to hate you. :roll:

I do. Reading on here and from sampling it in November, theres not much of an atmosphere at the lego bowl these days. Maybe your lot can play a part in actually creating an atmosphere. Be a nice change for you

maybe not the best atmosphere... but at least we get fans attending :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:35 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:

Fighting and school is about right for you lot. You only hit kids, (and women) of course. Now do us a favour and go down on your sister - it might keep you quiet!!

this is a piss take right :?: :roll:
i mean 5 fingers on a jack give it a f*cking rest will ya.... :ugeek:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:37 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:
5 Fingered Jack wrote:

maybe not the best atmosphere... but at least we get fans attending :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Without tesco clubcard offers too...

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:40 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:04 pm

We're obsessed with you? You're the one on a cardiff city forum......

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:35 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:I think you'll find Mr Ignorant, its five fingered Jack.

Try again you mutant its 4 fingers and a thumb. :D

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:43 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
5 Fingered Jack wrote:I think you'll find Mr Ignorant, its five fingered Jack.

Try again you mutant its 4 fingers and a thumb. :D

For some reason, that bit in bold just cracked me up.

Should leave the bloke alone though, it's not his fault he considers having 5 fingers normal, when the rest of us only have 4 and a thumb.

I pity you, Jack.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:50 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:

Oh Jesus, he's waving his E-penis, you must be well 'ard!