Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

loyal supporters!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 pm

come on who stayed write up to the end? i was 1! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: loyal supporters!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:49 am

I Stayed :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:52 am

I stayed by the gang way and Saw a Cracking Bellamy Goal :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:25 am

Always. Must admit I had a horrible feeling Whittingham was going to take it and after the game he had last night I thought that was it for us. Delighted to be wrong!!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:33 am

No point in leaving early. It is much better to wait until the crowds have dispersed.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 am

i STAYED .

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 am

I was in the gangway by Dai Hunt who was saying we were gonna win 3-2 BEFORE the goal!!!!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 am

I Stayed, I have never left a game early in my life :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:17 am

bloobirds68 wrote:I was in the gangway by Dai Hunt who was saying we were gonna win 3-2 BEFORE the goal!!!!

He sounded on good form last night. Least somebody made some noise.

I stayed till the end, until Ravenelli and co started clearing us out

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:39 am

Forever Blue wrote:I stayed by the gang way and Saw a Cracking Bellamy Goal :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Were you optimistic Mr Abraham??

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:03 pm

Not left a game early since leaving Ninian 5 minutes before the end when we were 3-0 up against Chelsea in the mid-80s. Older fans will remember it finished 3-3! My mate's old man wanted to leave early because of all the aggro and we heard the equaliser on the car radio.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:06 pm

I stayed....didn't get on the m4 for 45 min after leavin but was worth it,hate leavin early :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:07 pm

I stayed til the death :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:10 pm

i stayed. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:11 pm

so how do you define a loyal fan then ............... somebody who didnt leave before the end last night or somebody who has renewed a season ticket for the last 20 odd years ? :old:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:24 pm

I miss the reading second and Bellers goal, I will see it on the City player later today. I was so bloody mad the way jones put the team out in the first half and we were all always playing catch up.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:so how do you define a loyal fan then ............... somebody who didnt leave before the end last night or somebody who has renewed a season ticket for the last 20 odd years ? :old:

Could be both mate - I haven't always renewed my season ticket every year, as i couldn;t afford it in the late 90s when I had three kids, but I've never left a game early. Got in to a few late though after a final point in the NP before the match :oops: ;)

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:43 pm

me and my missus there till the end, she doesnt even like going for a wee in the game!! couldnt believe the amount that left when that goal went in, if it was the 90th minute to put us 3 or even 2 down, you can sort of understand it, if people have kids, or far to go. not when theres 4 minutes left, and we got the ball! :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:56 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:so how do you define a loyal fan then ............... somebody who didnt leave before the end last night or somebody who has renewed a season ticket for the last 20 odd years ? :old:

Exactly Martyn. For all those stayed unitl the 94th minute here's your WELL DONE :ayatollah: , but for god sake to claim you are a more loyal fan than someone who left after 92 minutes is really streching a point.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Our manager didn't even turn up for the match, so people leaving early shouldn't be a worry.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Me.

:ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Mr Davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I stayed by the gang way and Saw a Cracking Bellamy Goal :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Were you optimistic Mr Abraham??

Greg
Only when We had the Free kick and I knew Bells was taking it, until then No.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:33 pm

I stayed :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Only ever left a game early once and that was at Half time because I had to :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:35 pm

i stayed, even though it made me 30mins late for work :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:36 pm

I always stay

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:44 pm

we 3,right behind the goal in family stand :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: