Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" My Job Offer posting "

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:43 am

Yes - a serious post from me for a change !!

Firstly thanks to everybody who has sent me a PM and applied for work.

I must be honest although it's all over the news I never realised how bad it is for so many losing jobs or those struggling to make ends meet who want to work and just can't find anything.

Reading the PM's wants me to be able to give you all something as I read through them. Of course right at the moment this is not possible straight away.

BUT after reading them all that has taken an hour or two has tonight given me an idea where it could actually be possible to create work / income for everyone by all working and pulling together .

We could actually pull something off never seen before from a standing start all creating work for each other.

I have the factory , I have the products - I think I may just have my greatest " maddest " business plan yet! that just possibly could work and involve all.

I'm going to sleep on a few more thoughts tonight - but we could possibly have one group meeting so I can explain everything to all in one single go at my Cardiff Bay Offices .

If you would like to come to the meeting , drop me an email at steveday180966@aol.com

Team Bluebirds could just become a reality creating income for everybody who wants it !!

Re: My job offer posting

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:45 am

Good for you Daya! That's what the country needs, more people with half a decent business head on their shoulders.

Good luck with it all my man! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:50 am

Damned Yank wrote:Good for you Daya! That's what the country needs, more people with half a decent business head on their shoulders.

Good luck with it all my man! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks mate - no promises but I think it could just work and create work for many and it's not doing the full monty !! Lol

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:34 am

I am mate :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:16 am

im lucky enough to be in full time employment but i also know what its like to be out of work, good on you daya cant fault you, i hope it all works out :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 am

wils wrote:im lucky enough to be in full time employment but i also know what its like to be out of work, good on you daya cant fault you, i hope it all works out :ayatollah:

Well said Sir. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:33 am

Well done daya good man hope it works out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:36 am

Steve, Id be interested in attending.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 am

Greg , no worries , can you all please ensure if you wish to come you send me an email at steveday180966@aol.com. As it's a hectic day .

Things are starting to form together and with the spirit of the bluebird heart we can pull this off and create income and work for nearly everyone who wants it.

Any mods reading if you could make this a sticky be very grateful.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:21 am

Great effort Steve, credit where credit is due, best of luck with it.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:22 am

Do you have anything down west?(as i need to move down there soon) I could make a good salesman.. could sell sand to an arab!!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:24 am

What Sort Of Work Will You Be Creating??

im a class 1 HGV Driver will that be any use to the plan?? :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:46 am

Steve is the idea actually 1 person being CCFC manager for a week/month and having the share of DJ's £800k salary ? Cant be worse than his ineptness over last nite's team selection :lol:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:04 pm

wils wrote:im lucky enough to be in full time employment but i also know what its like to be out of work, good on you daya cant fault you, i hope it all works out :ayatollah:

Cheers, if everyone pulls together to make it work it will work for sure and provide good income for everyone of the team.

Can i point out - its not just south wales based either , distribution and drivers will be, but there are opportunities for across the UK .

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:05 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:Do you have anything down west?(as i need to move down there soon) I could make a good salesman.. could sell sand to an arab!!

Simple answer is yes mate.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:06 pm

Tricky wrote:What Sort Of Work Will You Be Creating??

Will be very handy!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:07 pm

earnieblue wrote:Well done daya good man hope it works out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks- it can work for everyone if we pull this together.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Steve is the idea actually 1 person being CCFC manager for a week/month and having the share of DJ's £800k salary ? Cant be worse than his ineptness over last nite's team selection :lol:

No, you could actually earn that but you will need to work alot harder than DJ :lol:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:13 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Great effort Steve, credit where credit is due, best of luck with it.

Cheers mate. Can only but try - nothing in life is impossible , readind some of the mails /pms coming in made me realise a bit and something needs to be done, i have the opportunity hopefully if we all pull it together as one.

Its simply a duplication of something that I have done before myself and did very very well out of, its time to share that , i will get the meeting set up, im just booking the meeting room at the offices now. Already have the national media on to it, which will give us a great head start too.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Daya wrote:
Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Great effort Steve, credit where credit is due, best of luck with it.

Cheers mate. Can only but try - nothing in life is impossible , readind some of the mails /pms coming in made me realise a bit and something needs to be done, i have the opportunity hopefully if we all pull it together as one.

Its simply a duplication of something that I have done before myself and did very very well out of, its time to share that , i will get the meeting set up, im just booking the meeting room at the offices now. Already have the national media on to it, which will give us a great head start too.

Best of luck :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:43 pm

in for a penny in for a pound :)
nothing ventured nothing gained

how much is it going to cost to come to the meeting daya :D

or how much are you selling all our emails for :)

no seriously im in H&S manager but always looking to earn more, as prices go up and wages stay the same

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:13 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:in for a penny in for a pound :)
nothing ventured nothing gained

how much is it going to cost to come to the meeting daya :D

or how much are you selling all our emails for :)

no seriously im in H&S manager but always looking to earn more, as prices go up and wages stay the same

:lol: :lol: see you at the meeting.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Is it just driving work daya?

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:11 pm

i am interested steve i have mailed u m8 :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Fair Do's Steve, well done for making this happen :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:39 pm

go ed son

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:13 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Is it just driving work daya?

no mate.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Daya wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Is it just driving work daya?

no mate.

i am still awaiting an offer to fish your lake :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Daya wrote:
Tricky wrote:What Sort Of Work Will You Be Creating??

Will be very handy!

Email Me with any details you have on Hgv work.

Do you Have your own Wagons or Do you need Subbies/Owner Drivers

Email: r-duncan@hotmail.co.uk

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " My Job Offer posting "

Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:48 pm

I've sent you a email Daya. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: