Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Unbelievable.................tut tut "

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:21 pm

See the contradiction in the posts??
'Now is not the time to try new players/positions and hope they gel'

So lets leave Ramsey and JET at Arsenal then is it?

BTW Tony, Forest, Jacks and QPR had easier games than us. DJ is here to stay so lets just get behind him

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:27 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Tony,

know what you are saying but every time city draw/win its DJ fault. Yes we got the players and we are under performing but not to the extent ppl make out. Ramsey's 1st game, JET's 2nd and ppl expect them to gel like fish and chips into the team straight away. If the best squad was guaranteed the title we would all be congratulating man city for winning the prem, but we aint and we wont be either. If as much energy was put into being positive instead of negative there would be a better feel around the place. For e.g. you cant tell me DJ and the players dont read this forum?

just hope whittingham is reading this then, i'd like to tell him he was CRAP last night.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:30 pm

As I see it after last night game:-

I can't believe we started without Chopra last night - considering he has been scoring goals lately and his workrate off the ball is superb (creating space for others to exploit).

DJ continues to play Naylor in the team - he is not good enough at Championship level (he would probably do ok for Dagenham and Redbridge) - he cannot play on Sunday (or the rest of the season for that matter).

We have the quality in our squad to get promotion (one way or another) - we just have to start games with our strongest team and formation, which we are not doing at the moment.

Looking at the fixtures of other teams in the top 6 - some have got tough games ahead against others in the top 6, so it could still give us a chance.

Fingers crossed and lets all get behind the team - WITHOUT NAYLOR OF COURSE.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:57 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Im convinced the majority of posters on here know very little about football.

Last night wasnt the end of the world FFS, anybody with an ounce of football knowledge will tell you that
READING are no mugs AND I fully expect them to be fighting it out at the end of the season.

They, in my opinion, will push us harder than Jacks, Leeds and Norwich for promotion. They are on a very good run
atm and we aint the 1st team to drop points against them and we wont be the last trust me.

Fair play to Jacks last night, easy win apparently, but they will have their beating on Sunday as long as DJ doesnt play for
a point. He will though, unless we score first half :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WHATEVER

lets talk facts shall we...they looked sharp, but out lack of footballing basics made them look even better. Swansea will pass it around us, when we do get the ball it will be rushed because of the lack of ball play we are getting. After yesterday its clearly evident that we cant do the basics because we arent a team...JET....if he starts on the right instead of Burke on Sunday then ill top myself....the guys like a footballing rasta, too calm.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:33 am

Cheers good debate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: