Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WILL NATHAN DYER TAKE/TEAR

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:06 am

WILL NATHAN DYER TAKE/TEAR Lee Naylor apart on Sunday ?
Will DJ Stand by him ?

Re: WILL NATHAN DWYER TAKE/TEAR

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:11 am

Annis he will and Jones will play him, Sunday is now a must win game after only getting a point last night. February is a huge month for us with lots of tricky games unless Jones changes his stubborness and drops Whits( Chops as to play) and Naylor we will be outside top 6 by end of Feb.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:11 am

I just think Naylor is too big a risk on Sunday. Any team with pacy wingers have targeted him and they have beaten him every game - last night was the same as Watford away but he changed it then, so why not last night? The game was also very similar to the Reading away match, where we created plenty of chances, but a certain left back failed to cut out the cross for their goal. Last night it happened twice and hile you could argue we were unlucky for the first as it was going straight to Heaton, it was just one of several occasions where Kebe left Naylor dead that created it.

We are not just having to score two to win now, but two to draw and getting three goals at the jax place is going to be tough and there is every chance we will need to do that if Naylor plays.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:13 am

with a bit of luck he wont be playing the bloke is rubbish and the only person in the ground who cant see it is dj

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:14 am

He simply cannot play sunday , the weakness is blindingly obvious for all to see :roll:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:16 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:Annis he will and Jones will play him, Sunday is now a must win game after only getting a point last night. February is a huge month for us with lots of tricky games unless Jones changes his stubborness and drops Whits( Chops as to play) and Naylor we will be outside top 6 by end of Feb.

Darren
There is a slight chance he will drop Naylor, Apparently Other team members last night showed their Discontent to DJ regarding our Weak link.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:16 am

Well he took Naylor apart at the CCS , and if he'll do it again, but I'd drop Naylor, put Kev out there and bring in Keinan whats the point of signing him if we dont play him.
The second half we had more shape, and looked good. But Naylor is the week link , we can all see it and other managers can, only one who cant see it is DJ.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:19 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:Annis he will and Jones will play him, Sunday is now a must win game after only getting a point last night. February is a huge month for us with lots of tricky games unless Jones changes his stubborness and drops Whits( Chops as to play) and Naylor we will be outside top 6 by end of Feb.

Darren
There is a slight chance he will drop Naylor, Apparently Other team members last night showed their Discontent to DJ regarding our Weak link.

Let's hope so we cannot lose Sunday if we do it would be the 1st ever double.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Darren

One bit that really infuriated me was when Paul Quinn had a go at Naylor after their second goal and Naylor's reaction just appeared to be as if he was making an excuse or trying to say it wasn't his fault. Fair play to Kev and Hudson for not going over there and sparking Naylor out and saying 'get off the pitch because we'd be better off playing with ten men. We're doing your job as it is so don't embarrass yourself by trying to make excuses'.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:51 am

Have you got a natural left back to slot in should Naylor be dropped, or is it a case of 'shuffling the pack' ?

History will tell you Jones will stick with Naylor though. At our place he was clearly the area we needed to attack & of course his half arsed attempt at tackling Taarabt led to our winning goal. He has a lot of experience at the very highest level of club football I can't believe he's so shit?

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 am

Even away fans can see it so it is not City fans having a go unfairly BUT I don't agree with people booing him during the game !

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:28 am

Who the hell is Nathan Dwyer? :? :?

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:29 am

Who the hell is Nathan Dwyer? :? :?

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:30 am

only thing he'll do is play for his passport whisl robbing people, little scum fecker

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Darren

Annis - I saw Jay after the first goal shouting at DJ, not sure what it was about but he was gesturing at our left side. Hudson was screaming at Naylor as well. After the second goal Quinn was going ballistic with him. After the rumours of Bellamy having a pop at him at half time in the QPR game it goes to show that the other players dont feel comfortable with him in the team! So why does DJ continually pick him?????

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:31 am

Jimbo27 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Darren

Annis - I saw Jay after the first goal shouting at DJ, not sure what it was about but he was gesturing at our left side. Hudson was screaming at Naylor as well. After the second goal Quinn was going ballistic with him. After the rumours of Bellamy having a pop at him at half time in the QPR game it goes to show that the other players dont feel comfortable with him in the team! So why does DJ continually pick him?????

because DJ is a clueless wanker!! he's a old firend of his from wolves days, proberly lubing up his shitter

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:38 am

SORRY TO SAY IT GUYS, BUT I did say when he first come to the club he wasnt that good,and most of you told me shut up give him a chance. I new how Naylor play from when he was a boy at Wolves and his time at Celtic they were glad to see the back of him.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:41 am

Not if the Jacks play Dwyer Chief :lol: :lol: but then again even our Phil could burn off Naylor eve :lol: n now :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WILL NATHAN DWYER TAKE/TEAR Lee Naylor apart on Sunday ?
Will DJ Stand by him ?

Do bears shit in woods??? Dyer will destroy him and we all know Jones wont do anything about it!

Darcy and Kev Full backs Saturday but it wont happen

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:35 pm

Will DJ Stand by him ?

Do bears shit in woods??? Dyer will destroy him and we all know Jones wont do anything about it!

Darcy and Kev Full backs Saturday but it wont happen

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Of course he f*cking will.

Little end product though.

It's also highly likely he'll rob Naylor of possession, amongst other things.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:37 pm

no naylor cant play after last night surely we have a left back in the under eights with some potential who might do a job

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:42 pm

C-MOB wrote:Have you got a natural left back to slot in should Naylor be dropped, or is it a case of 'shuffling the pack' ?

History will tell you Jones will stick with Naylor though. At our place he was clearly the area we needed to attack & of course his half arsed attempt at tackling Taarabt led to our winning goal. He has a lot of experience at the very highest level of club football I can't believe he's so shit?

Super Kev can play there, did when he first joined.

Mind, bestd efender in the div, can play anywhere across the back.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:43 pm

nerd wrote:
C-MOB wrote:Have you got a natural left back to slot in should Naylor be dropped, or is it a case of 'shuffling the pack' ?

Super Kev can play there, did when he first joined.

Mind, bestd efender in the div, can play anywhere across the back.

Do you think the change will be made? I don't.

DJ seems like a stubborn f*cker

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:41 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:no naylor cant play after last night surely we have a left back in the under eights with some potential who might do a job

Naylor has played a lot worse than that and still been picked for the next game.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Naylor's gotta be out, with Keinan coming into the middle. Naughts to the left.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:52 pm

We possess the worst two fullbacks in the Championship in Naylor and Quinn. We have two decent full backs with lots of pace in McNaughton and Matthews. Why the f*ck Jones can't see this and seems to have blind faith particularly in Naylor, God knows. I surprised nobody has commented previously on Norwich equaliser the other week. If any of you get the chance take a look at who completely sh1ts himself and turns his back on the Norwich goalscorer at the last second.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm

I suspect DJ will stand by Naylor & play him from the start. The whole Championship knows we have a major problem at LB.
They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Mr Jones, please prove us wrong!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Will DJ Stand by him ?

Even I would rip him apart, never mind a player like dyer. :lol: :lol:

He is just to slow to play full back. We would have been better sticking with Kennedy as although lacked pace, could read the game better in my opinion.

I just cant understand why we signed him. It wasn't as if he was going on past reputation, came to us and then we realised, he could get beat by a injured slug. He was training with us for about 2 months before he signed.

Crazy situation!!!

He's also put on a bit of timber over the last few months!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Densil Keinan! The Hebrew Hammer! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: