Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WILL NATHAN DWYER TAKE/TEAR

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:44 pm

if you think mccanuff and kebe were ripping him and quinn up , wait until van der gun, dyer and sinclair get at them sunday

id drop both - i like quinn however we need pace (adam matthews although jones will never play him )

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Lost Profits wrote:We possess the worst two fullbacks in the Championship in Naylor and Quinn. We have two decent full backs with lots of pace in McNaughton and Matthews. Why the f*ck Jones can't see this and seems to have blind faith particularly in Naylor, God knows. I surprised nobody has commented previously on Norwich equaliser the other week. If any of you get the chance take a look at who completely sh1ts himself and turns his back on the Norwich goalscorer at the last second.

Matthews cant defend either although he can run unlike naylor :lol:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Sorry but how is Quinn shite ?

Solid defender (much more solid than Naylor) and decent going forward. What more do you want.

I've never been one for criticising players on any forum or in public (Hudson, Naylor etc.), but even I was so angry with Hudson after last season and couldn't see any improvement from him. But I've been shut up and he has been very consistent this season. Can't see Naylor getting any better though, and that's saying something coming from me !

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Dwyer?? :D

Dyer's been in outstanding form this season for us and will relish taking Naylor apart at the seams.

When we beat you Sunday [which we will] dont be trashing the stadium please lads.We'll want it looking it's best for the premiership 8-)

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:39 pm

blackswan wrote:Dwyer?? :D

Dyer's been in outstanding form this season for us and will relish taking Naylor apart at the seams.

When we beat you Sunday [which we will] dont be trashing the stadium please lads.We'll want it looking it's best for the premiership 8-)

Bellamy is the one who will put the nail in your coffin and shut you all up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Bellamy is the one who will put the nail in your coffin and shut you all up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rangel letting him out of his pocket this time then? :mrgreen:

Re: WILL NATHAN DYER TAKE/TEAR

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:47 pm

The more people go on at Jonesy about who he should pick the more the f****r digs his heels in and continues to pick who he wants. :evil:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:12 pm

I know you Jacks seem very confident even though we have Chops Jay Bellamy Ramsey Burke Mcnaughton if i was you i would be shiting it. But on the flip side are you confident for two reasons 1/ is Dave Jones 2/ is Lee Naylor. But say we had a manager like Warnock with our team would you then be concerned MR Black swan of the family.

Re: WILL NATHAN DYER TAKE/TEAR

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:18 pm

in answer to the questions

Yes nathan dyer will tear naylor apart
and im affraid
Yes DJ will play him, because he is too stubborn to drop him