Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

city,s new right winger

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:00 pm

last night bothroyd played more on the right than down the middle , my take on last night is. chopra just finding his scoring touch so lets leave him on bench (what a diference when he came on). spend 500k on centre half so lets leave him o nthe bench .lets play our best rb/lb as a stand in centre half .lets play our worst player ever as a left back lets all watch him get murdered time after time (our manager states we have cover for every position now so those not performing will be replacd )wake up jones naylor is a liablity last night u should of brought on kienan in middle and moved mcnoughton to left back.olifinjana has been off form for quite a while has to get injured before u change him .jet plays agood first game for us out wide so lets mess him about and play him down middle .thats not working so lets swop him with the best left winger in this league bellamy now down middle jet down left bothroyd down right (thats all of them now playing out of position.non of them are now an outlet for ramsey (see second half diference when chops is outlet for ramsey)it appears that jones does not know his best starting eleven and who should play where .this might help jones,y play your best target man as a target man ,your best support striker as a support striker , centre backs as centre backs, full backs as full backs ,wide players as wide players and incase you hav,nt got it yet pick a goalkeeper in goal .i have backed you upto now and called on supporters to do the same i think were stuck with you so on match days you will get my support but you will also get my critisism where i feel u have fu..ed up and let us down .all i want u to do is pick the right team and organise them with the right tactics and get them to show some urgency and passion and togetherness for our next game.anyone agree your comments would be welcome and respected especialy from dave jones (i know you read this message board)

Re: city,s new right winger

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:06 pm

100% Agree ,I have always been in favor of DJ but sorry to say the guy has got a Death wish ,I just wish he would fek off

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:34 pm

thanks dragon nice to see at least one of you agree with me

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 pm

looks like if your not annis or carl or ben or milly etc you dont get any responce to your posts

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:05 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:last night bothroyd played more on the right than down the middle , my take on last night is. chopra just finding his scoring touch so lets leave him on bench (what a diference when he came on). spend 500k on centre half so lets leave him o nthe bench .lets play our best rb/lb as a stand in centre half .lets play our worst player ever as a left back lets all watch him get murdered time after time (our manager states we have cover for every position now so those not performing will be replacd )wake up jones naylor is a liablity last night u should of brought on kienan in middle and moved mcnoughton to left back.olifinjana has been off form for quite a while has to get injured before u change him .jet plays agood first game for us out wide so lets mess him about and play him down middle .thats not working so lets swop him with the best left winger in this league bellamy now down middle jet down left bothroyd down right (thats all of them now playing out of position.non of them are now an outlet for ramsey (see second half diference when chops is outlet for ramsey)it appears that jones does not know his best starting eleven and who should play where .this might help jones,y play your best target man as a target man ,your best support striker as a support striker , centre backs as centre backs, full backs as full backs ,wide players as wide players and incase you hav,nt got it yet pick a goalkeeper in goal .i have backed you upto now and called on supporters to do the same i think were stuck with you so on match days you will get my support but you will also get my critisism where i feel u have fu..ed up and let us down .all i want u to do is pick the right team and organise them with the right tactics and get them to show some urgency and passion and togetherness for our next game.anyone agree your comments would be welcome and respected especialy from dave jones (i know you read this message board)

SPot on!!! Good post!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:12 pm

thanks jimbo

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:19 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:looks like if your not annis or carl or ben or milly etc you dont get any responce to your posts

Don't really agree with that, it would help if you used sentences/paragraphs/capital letters at the beginning etc.

Good post, but not the easiest to read which may be why there's a lack of responses.

:ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:44 pm

left school at 15 no qualifications, can type with 1 finnger ,whats sentences ,thought you got them for being naughty, sorry i cant post properly ,compared to some i try reading did,nt think i was that bad ,i stand corrected.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:50 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:left school at 15 no qualifications, can type with 1 finnger ,whats sentences ,thought you got them for being naughty, sorry i cant post properly ,compared to some i try reading did,nt think i was that bad ,i stand corrected.

Wasn't saying it was bad, in fact I said it was a decent post.

It's just that it's not the easiest to read a block of pure text.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:last night bothroyd played more on the right than down the middle , my take on last night is. chopra just finding his scoring touch so lets leave him on bench (what a diference when he came on). spend 500k on centre half so lets leave him o nthe bench .lets play our best rb/lb as a stand in centre half .lets play our worst player ever as a left back lets all watch him get murdered time after time (our manager states we have cover for every position now so those not performing will be replacd )wake up jones naylor is a liablity last night u should of brought on kienan in middle and moved mcnoughton to left back.olifinjana has been off form for quite a while has to get injured before u change him .jet plays agood first game for us out wide so lets mess him about and play him down middle .thats not working so lets swop him with the best left winger in this league bellamy now down middle jet down left bothroyd down right (thats all of them now playing out of position.non of them are now an outlet for ramsey (see second half diference when chops is outlet for ramsey)it appears that jones does not know his best starting eleven and who should play where .this might help jones,y play your best target man as a target man ,your best support striker as a support striker , centre backs as centre backs, full backs as full backs ,wide players as wide players and incase you hav,nt got it yet pick a goalkeeper in goal .i have backed you upto now and called on supporters to do the same i think were stuck with you so on match days you will get my support but you will also get my critisism where i feel u have fu..ed up and let us down .all i want u to do is pick the right team and organise them with the right tactics and get them to show some urgency and passion and togetherness for our next game.anyone agree your comments would be welcome and respected especialy from dave jones (i know you read this message board)

SPot on!!! Good post!!! :ayatollah:

Yes good post.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:55 pm

whats a block of text (are you a teacher by any chance)im not having a go at you by the way i appreciate your comments thanks

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:22 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:whats a block of text (are you a teacher by any chance)im not having a go at you by the way i appreciate your comments thanks

By saying 'a block of text', I mean there's no sentences or paragraphs - just a big block of text. All you have to do it just put more spacing between different points, for example hit the return key on the keyboard to start new lines etc - it just makes it easier to read.

Anyway as I said I wasn't having a go, it's just I almost didn't read your post as it looked like a rant, when in fact it was a good post which was worth reading, and no I'm not a teacher!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Sadly, this post is very, very true. I have been a DJ supporter in the past but now he seems to have lost the plot completely. It is still not too late to turn things around but his team selection needs to greatly improve on last night.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:27 pm

The best post yet regarding DJ. That just sums up everything about the man and any time we want to write something down regarding this waste of space then just pull this post back up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bothroyd straying out on the right was doing my head in last night. Hate it when players don't stay in their position.

Also, have you seen our new defensive midfielder Aaron Ramsey :(

He was having to sit deeper than Olifanjana in the first half :cry:

algy wrote:Sadly, this post is very, very true. I have been a DJ supporter in the past but now he seems to have lost the plot completely. It is still not too late to turn things around but his team selection needs to greatly improve on last night.

exactly right, I wish DJ would listen to the majority of the fans

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:29 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Bothroyd straying out on the right was doing my head in last night. Hate it when players don't stay in their position.

Also, have you seen our new defensive midfielder Aaron Ramsey :(

He was having to sit deeper than Olifanjana in the first half :cry:

No problem with that - get Rambo on the ball, bring players into the game, give him the space to cause damage. if Rambo was belting forward every opportunity, we'd get caught on the break.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:32 pm

I dont want Rambo bounding forward, I want the two of them playing in cm, with Oli covering the space behind the midfield (his job). Rambo would be far better suited bringing players into the game from the middle of the pitch.

Everyones criticism a few weeks back was of whitts sitting deep - ramsey is doing the same now. A formation problem, not a player one.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:41 pm

how can a manager have such poor a poor managerialjudgement. he cost us last night , he cost us at home to swansea and many more

the only possible explanation is we have alot of players who cant perform on match day but perform in training

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:14 pm

I am a DJ supporter despite is obvious short comings which i will not go into now, but last night was baffling to say the least and i cannot believe that Chopra our in form striker was on the bench although DJ might have been resting him for Sunday?
Although i believe you should always go with your strongest team and try and win the each and every game.

OK he started with Hudson and Super Kev as Centre Backs and give Naylor who had improved in recent games the LB berth but it was obvious to everyone in the ground (apart from DJ) after 15 minutes that Naylor was having a mare and we had big problems down that side. The solution bring off Naylor bring on Kenian and move Super Kev (Who was excellent last night) to left back.

This must be the solution for Sunday because if he goes with Naylor at full back he will get cruicified by Dyer and Sinclair and DJ will make history as the only Manager to have lost both S. Wales derbies in one season :(

If this happens i think the fans will go into apolexy and i fear this MSGB will go into meltdown and although i still support DJ (Mainly because i think he's here to the end of the season regardless) like someone else posted i really do wonder if he has a death wish some times??

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:03 pm

thanks to all of you who responded to my post , this was my first time posting a full comment, thanks again

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Agree with all you say. Having said that for all the forwards and wingers playing out of position I still believe that we have such quality there that if DJ had brought in a couple of top quality fullbacks in the transfer window we would p1ss this division.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:20 pm

could'nt have put it better myself lets hope DJ reads it :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: