Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WENGER

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:58 pm

does anyone think he told jones he has to play jet and ramsey other wise he will do fergie and call them back? thats only thing i can think of him dropping chops.

but there we go it gone now lets all move on.

Re: WENGER

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Even if that is the case, simple solution - Drop Whittingham. The amount of times he shitted out of challenges in the first half was disgusting

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:00 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Even if that is the case, simple solution - Drop Whittingham. The amount of times he shitted out of challenges in the first half was disgusting

i no but i think he another golden boi he won't drop he annoys me got so much talent but not bite :cry:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:03 pm

I can't normally fault whitts, but last night he was garbage.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Exactly how I feel about him. He makes one pass against Leeds, and people say he should still be in the team.

I think either JET or Rambo should've started on the right last night. Let Whitts on the bench to think about things for a few games.

I do think you're right though, especially on Ramsey. With JET, could be a case of DJ wanting to use him to dissuade Wenger from recalling him

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Bluebird1962 wrote:I can't normally fault whitts, but last night he was garbage.

i no i wanted to strangle him :lol:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Its funny as on the way to the game, we always do a pick the team and score with the kids and I couldn't believe it when I heard myself say we'd play 4-5-1 with Chopra benched. I was even more gobsmacked when it actually was that as I never for one minute thought DJ would be as stupid to do it as I was to predict it. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't what I wanted to see, but it seemed obvious that both JET and Ramsey would play and that as JET is not an out and out striker it had to be that formation to accommodate them.

Anyway, Chopra was really fired up when he came on and created Jays goal by being in their keepers face - he MUST therefore keep his place alongside Jay against the Jacks with Whittingham making way in a 4-4-2 so that either Burke or JET can fill Tate's pants with the brown stuff from the right. Ramsey and Oli in the middle and Bellamy on the left and that should give them plenty to think about.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:16 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Exactly how I feel about him. He makes one pass against Leeds, and people say he should still be in the team.

I think either JET or Rambo should've started on the right last night. Let Whitts on the bench to think about things for a few games.

I do think you're right though, especially on Ramsey. With JET, could be a case of DJ wanting to use him to dissuade Wenger from recalling him

it was just a guess with wenger thing really only reason i can think of why jones dropped chops due to us losing other loans as we did for keogh and drinkwater because of lack of matches etc. o well lol

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:20 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Exactly how I feel about him. He makes one pass against Leeds, and people say he should still be in the team.

it was just a guess with wenger thing really only reason i can think of why jones dropped chops due to us losing other loans as we did for keogh and drinkwater because of lack of matches etc. o well lol

Both those players asked to return to parent club, wasn't a case of managers bringing them back on their own accord.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:23 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:does anyone think he told jones he has to play jet and ramsey other wise he will do fergie and call them back? thats only thing i can think of him dropping chops.

but there we go it gone now lets all move on.

You would be right but we are tlaking Dave Jones, logic dont rule there

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:24 pm

nerd wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

Both those players asked to return to parent club, wasn't a case of managers bringing them back on their own accord.

rite o nerd

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:31 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I think either JET or Rambo should've started on the right last night. Let Whitts on the bench to think about things for a few games.

I agree, sometimes players get too comfortable in the starting XI, a spell on the bench to stop them from taking their starting spot for granted is better in the long term.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:44 pm

Bluebird1962 wrote:Its funny as on the way to the game, we always do a pick the team and score with the kids and I couldn't believe it when I heard myself say we'd play 4-5-1 with Chopra benched. I was even more gobsmacked when it actually was that as I never for one minute thought DJ would be as stupid to do it as I was to predict it. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't what I wanted to see, but it seemed obvious that both JET and Ramsey would play and that as JET is not an out and out striker it had to be that formation to accommodate them.

Anyway, Chopra was really fired up when he came on and created Jays goal by being in their keepers face - he MUST therefore keep his place alongside Jay against the Jacks with Whittingham making way in a 4-4-2 so that either Burke or JET can fill Tate's pants with the brown stuff from the right. Ramsey and Oli in the middle and Bellamy on the left and that should give them plenty to think about.

Tate will be playing centre back due to monk being out.I hope the beast will get on for longer than 5 minutes on sunday to smash the ugly gypo :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:09 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Even if that is the case, simple solution - Drop Whittingham. The amount of times he shitted out of challenges in the first half was disgusting

feckin useless this season....martin o'neill had his number

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Bluebird1962 wrote:Its funny as on the way to the game, we always do a pick the team and score with the kids and I couldn't believe it when I heard myself say we'd play 4-5-1 with Chopra benched. I was even more gobsmacked when it actually was that as I never for one minute thought DJ would be as stupid to do it as I was to predict it. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't what I wanted to see, but it seemed obvious that both JET and Ramsey would play and that as JET is not an out and out striker it had to be that formation to accommodate them.

Tate will be playing centre back due to monk being out.I hope the beast will get on for longer than 5 minutes on sunday to smash the ugly gypo :lol: :ayatollah:

Hmm - forgot about that - would still stick with that line up though. Just spoke to my mate who is a Jack and he reckons they destroyed the Wurzels last night in evey department of the game. He also said that Rangel is a cert to mark Bellamy. So we need Burke to have a go at their young full back Richards.