Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DONT GET ON NAYLORS BACK IT AINT HIS FAULT

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:40 pm

theres no point getting on naylors back! ... its up to dave jones and his backroom staff of burton and wilkinson to pick the team and if they are going to continue to pick the player then we has cardiff city supporters must get behind the player.... is it right to keep picking naylor? well of course we all know the answer to that question but to boo him when he`s not picking the team himself is not on! it is obvious to me that lee is actually trying his best, even if his best is not up to the mark! ... so come on boys "and support the boys!" .... so come on DJ please pick the right team to beat the jacks! btw, id go for,

heaton

matthews
hudson
keinan
mcnaughton

burke
ramsey
whitts
bellers

bothroyd
chopra

i reckon go all out for a win and thats the team to do it!

Re: DONT GET ON NAYLORS BACK IT AINT HIS FAULT

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Apart from sinclair would tear matthews a new arse and pratley would destroy our two mids on his own....oli has to play imo

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:50 pm

its not his fault he s picked but it is his fault for being out of postion all the time and for giving the ball away every time he s in possesion and for not being able to tackle the guy is totally shit

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:03 pm

that team is definately the team to do it,
leave jet on the bench. chops and jay all day

i feel for naylor this is getting silly.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:08 pm

When Naylor made a excellent block last night i shouted well done Naylor. :o but soon it was soon back to normal and it was feck off Naylor. But you are right chief our anger should be directed to that fat scouser i never take my hands out of my pockets Dave dodgy Jones

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:08 pm

AHERNE wrote:theres no point getting on naylors back! ... its up to dave jones and his backroom staff of burton and wilkinson to pick the team and if they are going to continue to pick the player then we has cardiff city supporters must get behind the player.... is it right to keep picking naylor? well of course we all know the answer to that question but to boo him when he`s not picking the team himself is not on! it is obvious to me that lee is actually trying his best, even if his best is not up to the mark! ... so come on boys "and support the boys!" .... so come on DJ please pick the right team to beat the jacks! btw, id go for,

heaton

matthews
hudson
keinan
mcnaughton

burke
ramsey
whitts
bellers

bothroyd
chopra

i reckon go all out for a win and thats the team to do it!

i agree but we all know our great manager will put naylor 1st on team sheet

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:When Naylor made a excellent block last night i shouted well done Naylor. :o but soon it was soon back to normal and it was feck off Naylor. But you are right chief our anger should be directed to that fat scouser i never take my hands out of my pockets Dave dodgy Jones

naylor made a real full hearted tackle must of missed that :o

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:34 pm

AHERNE

Great post - that would be the team I would pick as well.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:42 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:When Naylor made a excellent block last night i shouted well done Naylor. :o but soon it was soon back to normal and it was feck off Naylor. But you are right chief our anger should be directed to that fat scouser i never take my hands out of my pockets Dave dodgy Jones

naylor made a real full hearted tackle must of missed that :o

He did in the second half i swear it i saw it. I wasn't dreaming Chief i did see it or perhaps because i didn't take my medication i was seeing things again :o :o

Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:46 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Apart from sinclair would tear matthews a new arse and pratley would destroy our two mids on his own....oli has to play imo

whats all this shit about sinclair this and sinclair that??
remind whose arse he tore at the ccs?