Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IN A WAY I SYMPATHISE WITH LEE NAYLOR

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Its not his fault that DJ keeps picking him, at times during last nights game it seemed even Naylor looked like he had a gutsful, what the other players must be thinking is beyond me.

Why does DJ think Naylor is anywhere good enough for this level, could make the difference between Premiership and Championship football next season. :(

As for Hudson, i will be honest i have slated him in the past, but the last 6 games he has been immense and as for Super Kev, say no more. :ayatollah:

We needed a left back in the transfer window, why we didnt get one only DJ knows. :(

Stroll on Sunday, can see it being 6-6.

Re: IN A WAY I SYMPATHISE WITH LEE NAYLOR

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Naylor should be rested , is confidance is shot . Put super kev LB . Play to our stengths and keep DJ away during team talks , have the team read this forum before the game to see what it means to us . We'll beat the peg sellers just have faith , but I'll take a draw

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Naylor should be rested , is confidance is shot . Put super kev LB . Play to our stengths and keep DJ away during team talks , have the team read this forum before the game to see what it means to us . We'll beat the peg sellers just have faith , but I'll take a draw

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:59 pm

naylor shouldnt be on the books of ely rangers let alone us in the championship :?

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:02 pm

He is poor, but Reading put kebe one of the quickest players in league on him from literally the first minute! Also Bellamy provides little cover, so two men against a slow left back is even worse. WHY CANT WE GET A MIDFIELDER WHO CAN WIN THE SECOND BALL.