Keinan(if available)
McNaughton

Whitts
Ramsey
McPhail(if fit)
Bellamy

Chopra
Bothroyd

He cannot start Naylor s Dyer/Sinclair otherwise we will get slaughtered,I've alwyas backed DJ but playing him against them.I will lose respect.How can h not see how poor Naylor is?

Re: Starting 11 vs Swansea

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:48 pm

MARSHALL

QUINN HUDSON KEINEN MCNUAGHTON

JET OLIFINJANA RAMSEY BELLAMY

CHOPRA BOTHROYD

SUBS PARKIN BURKE WHITTINGHAM HEATON BLAKE KOUMAS RAE

THAT TEAM WILL GET US THE 3 POINTS IF HE USES THE BENCH AT THE RIGHT TIMES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Bowmonster wrote:MARSHALL

CHOPRA BOTHROYD

THAT TEAM WILL GET US THE 3 POINTS IF HE USES THE BENCH AT THE RIGHT TIMES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed, except I'd have Heaton in for Marshall :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And if a fat cat on 800k a year cannot see that, the world is screwed

Decent but cannot play JET against the Jacks,It has to Burke or Whitts and Olofinjana better start performing!

Away at Swansea I would play 451 and try to keep it tight and nick a goal! There is no way DJ would play this system but I would go for:

Heaton

Quinn
Keinan
Hudson
McNaughton

Burke
Oli
Ramsey
Whittingham
Bellamy

Jay

In my opinion JET has been very disapointing so far and even if Burke is not having the best of games going forward he runs his guts out getting back!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:53 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

CHOPRA BOTHROYD

I have no confidence in either keeper to be honest mate :roll:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Away at Swansea I would play 451 and try to keep it tight and nick a goal! There is no way DJ would play this system but I would go for:

Heaton

Quinn
Keinan
Hudson
McNaughton

Burke
Oli
Ramsey
Whittingham
Bellamy

Jay

In my opinion JET has been very disapointing so far and even if Burke is not having the best of games going forward he runs his guts out getting back!

thats where we failed last time , he played to their strengths to try and nick a goal, we need to play to our strengths to have any chance of winning .
my team
heaton
quinn, keinan, hudson, mcnaughton
burke, seyi, ramsey, bellamy
bothroyd chopra

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:04 pm

GK: Heaton
RB: Quinn
CB: Hudson
CB :Keinan
LB: McNaughton

RM: Emmanuel-Thomas
CM Olofinjana
CM: Ramsey
LM: Bellamy

CF: Chopra
CF: Bothroyd
subs
subs
Marshall ,whitts, Koumas ,Parkin ,Blake, Burke, matthews

and we will easy beat the jacks 4-1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
KEEP THE FAITH

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Away at Swansea I would play 451 and try to keep it tight and nick a goal! There is no way DJ would play this system but I would go for:

Heaton

Quinn
Keinan
Hudson
McNaughton

Burke
Oli
Ramsey
Whittingham
Bellamy

Jay

i agree about jet , think hes poor to be honest got good skills , but he trys taking everyone on way to much for my liking , doesn't see easy passes, bit to greedy im my opinion

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

CHOPRA BOTHROYD

I have no confidence in either keeper to be honest mate :roll:

Santiago should play :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:10 pm

darran1927 wrote:

Heaton

Quinn
Keinan
Hudson
McNaughton

Burke
Oli
Ramsey
Whittingham
Bellamy

Jay

thats where we failed last time , he played to their strengths to try and nick a goal, we need to play to our strengths to have any chance of winning .
my team
heaton
bothroyd chopra

I disagree! We have tried to play to our attacking strengths all season and have not given our back 4 any protection. If we play 451 we will protect our back 4, win the midfield battle (for once) and we still have an array of attacking players on the pitch going forward!

We failed last time because we played Chops right midfield :? Started Drinkwater when he had only just come back from injury and let Dyer run at Naylor for fun! For once lets just try and keep it tight and not concede!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:16 pm

i wold play 5,2 3
heaton
kev wing back oli hudson keinan matthews wing back
ramsey whitts
chops jay bellamy
both wing backs bombing forward with chops and bellars helping out defensivly as well
we would have 3 center backs then to break up any quick counter attacking which seems to always catch us out.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:17 pm

Marshall

Matthews
Keinen
Hudson
Mcnaughton

Bukre
Ramsey
Witts

Bellamy

Bothroyd
Chopra

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
darran1927 wrote:

Heaton

Quinn
Keinan
Hudson
McNaughton

Burke
Oli
Ramsey
Whittingham
Bellamy

Jay

my team
heaton
bothroyd chopra

I disagree! We have tried to play to our attacking strengths all season and have not given our back 4 any protection. If we play 451 we will protect our back 4, win the midfield battle (for once) and we still have an array of attacking players on the pitch going forward!

We failed last time because we played Chops right midfield :? Started Drinkwater when he had only just come back from injury and let Dyer run at Naylor for fun! For once lets just try and keep it tight and not concede!

i agree that players were out of postion, but i think the players we have are best suited to 442 , remember they have monk out so we should play to our strengths and attack

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:36 pm

my team
heaton
bothroyd chopra[/quote]

We failed last time because we played Chops right midfield :? Started Drinkwater when he had only just come back from injury and let Dyer run at Naylor for fun! For once lets just try and keep it tight and not concede![/quote]

i agree that players were out of postion, but i think the players we have are best suited to 442 , remember they have monk out so we should play to our strengths and attack[/quote]

I have to say that 442 doesnt suit us no matter how hard DJ tries! Weve played it all season and we have consistently leaked goals! The two games when he had to play 451 due to injuries we beat Doncaster 4.0 and Portsmouth 2.0.

We actually have the perfect personnel for 451as well. Jay is an excellent target man who scores goals, wins headers and is great with his feet. We have two quick wingers who can get up to support him and help out at the back in Bellamy and Burke and then behind Jay we have Ramsey and Whitts pulling strings with Oli guarding the back door.

442 clearly isnt working and I think if we start that way on Sunday, with Naylor starting, then we may as well concede before kick off! Its suicide!!!!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:thats where we failed last time , he played to their strengths to try and nick a goal, we need to play to our strengths to have any chance of winning .
my team
heaton
bothroyd chopra

We failed last time because we played Chops right midfield :? Started Drinkwater when he had only just come back from injury and let Dyer run at Naylor for fun! For once lets just try and keep it tight and not concede![/quote]

i agree that players were out of postion, but i think the players we have are best suited to 442 , remember they have monk out so we should play to our strengths and attack[/quote]

I have to say that 442 doesnt suit us no matter how hard DJ tries! Weve played it all season and we have consistently leaked goals! The two games when he had to play 451 due to injuries we beat Doncaster 4.0 and Portsmouth 2.0.

We actually have the perfect personnel for 451as well. Jay is an excellent target man who scores goals, wins headers and is great with his feet. We have two quick wingers who can get up to support him and help out at the back in Bellamy and Burke and then behind Jay we have Ramsey and Whitts pulling strings with Oli guarding the back door.

442 clearly isnt working and I think if we start that way on Sunday, with Naylor starting, then we may as well concede before kick off! Its suicide!!!![/quote]

I think this is the approach we have to go for because it gives Naylor a bit more protection if he plays (which he probably will). However i think Chops needs to start against the jacks because he just started to find his scoring touch and clearly after the last game it didnt work with him on the right. So i would have to play 442 to incorporate chops.

My team
Heaton

Quinn Keinan Hudson Mcnaughton

Burke Ramsey Oli Bellamy

Chopra Bothroyd

Subs Marshall, Blake, Gyepes, Whitts, Koumas, JET, Parkin

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Heaton
Blake
Quinn
McNaughton
Hudson
JET
Ramsey
Whittingham
Bellamy
Bothroyd
Chopra

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:30 pm

heaton
hudson mcnaughton kienan
burke bellamy

ramsey olifinjana whittingham

chopra bothroyd

I think this side would smash the jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: it also stops sinclair and dyer bombing down the line as bellamy and burke will be to quick for them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Glynneath-bluebird wrote:GK: Heaton
RB: Quinn
CB: Hudson
CB :Keinan
LB: McNaughton

RM: Emmanuel-Thomas
CM Olofinjana
CM: Ramsey
LM: Bellamy

CF: Chopra
CF: Bothroyd
subs
subs
Marshall ,whitts, Koumas ,Parkin ,Blake, Burke, matthews

and we will easy beat the jacks 4-1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
KEEP THE FAITH

This. Well apart from the 4-1 bit! 2-1 city.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Heaton
Matthews Hudson Keinan McNaughton

Jay Emanuel Olifinjana Ramseyy Belllaammyy

Chopra Bothroyd

Matthews for the pace !

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Well we all got different opinions the only thing we agree on is NO NAYLOR

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:27 pm