Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kevin McNaughton

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:05 pm

If super Kev does not recieve player of the year award this season I will lose faith in football
Last night showed yet again he is the most consistant Player to wear the shirt, and before anybody states that one man does not make a team, you are right, but Kev is our team. Cardiff through and through.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Kevin McNaughton

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:08 pm

He was exceptional last night although I wouldnt say he has been exceptional all season. I think others are ahead of him for the play of the year award but Super Kev never lets us down :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:09 pm

THE GUY IS A MACHINE ! His tackle on Mcanuff in the first half was worthy of the award itself !

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Echo gave him a 6........

Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:41 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:If super Kev does not recieve player of the year award this season I will lose faith in football
Last night showed yet again he is the most consistant Player to wear the shirt, and before anybody states that one man does not make a team, you are right, but Kev is our team. Cardiff through and through.

Yep its going to take something really special to out do super Kev :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:30 pm

amazing how his name never crops up during transfer windows, year in year out he seems to get better and better!!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:34 pm

RJ12 wrote:Echo gave him a 6........

Which shows the knowledge of those clowns employed by the Echo.

Tight so far between Kev and Hudson for me.

If they had a 'most improved player', Hudson wins hands down.

But they don't even have a 'player of the year' awards do anymore!!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:50 pm

The Trooper wrote:THE GUY IS A MACHINE ! His tackle on Mcanuff in the first half was worthy of the award itself !

i agree i thought he was superb last night

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:51 pm

unsung hero.

No nonsense, hard working our Kev :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:52 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:If super Kev does not recieve player of the year award this season I will lose faith in football

Yep its going to take something really special to out do super Kev :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

totally agree :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:07 pm

AGREE 100 PER CENT COMMITTED......We would be 20 points clear now if the other players had the same attitudeas Kev :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: