Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just told them on planet jacks

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:08 pm

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... =6&t=92425

Re: Just told them on planet jacks

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:10 pm

The Cobra wrote:http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=92425

Thanks for that. Give them loads of ammunition if they beat us and hideous spelling.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:16 pm

We'll simply pretend it was one of their own just taking the piss, like that 5 Fingered Swan chap on here!!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:16 pm

No ill be the one who gets the stick on there if we lose, anyway Jones pick the right team and we will spank them, 4-1 :ayatollah: Just like Leeds away, be positive ffs ;)

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Mr Davies wrote:We'll simply pretend it was one of their own just taking the piss, like that 5 Fingered Swan chap on here!!

Yeah I'll go with that.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Mr Davies wrote:We'll simply pretend it was one of their own just taking the piss, like that 5 Fingered Swan chap on here!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there's fook all wrong with having '5' fingers you zoot :D

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:23 pm

blackswan wrote:

I've only got four..... :(

And a thumb :D

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:23 pm

blackswan wrote:

So you admit to having 5 fingers then so with your thumb you are deformed then inbred!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:24 pm

blackswan wrote:

Furthermore, forgive my ignorance, but what in gods name is a 'zoot'??

I'm not down with the kids and their chavvy insults these days, so you have to indulge me!!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:26 pm

The Cobra wrote:http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=92425

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Ah right,with you all now,i think :? It's just we're affectionately known as '6' fingered sister shaggers,not '5' :P

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:30 pm

blackswan wrote:Ah right,with you all now,i think :? It's just we're affectionately known as '6' fingered sister shaggers,not '5' :P

There's no affection in it mate!!

:D

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Fcku me Mr Davies chill out a bit, if you cant have a bit of banter on the other teams forum, whats it coming to? If we lose and they have go at me so be it. Its only a game ffs. That young woman shown being stoned to death in Afganistan shown on the BBC last week thats what you need to be wound up about :(

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Mr Davies wrote:
blackswan wrote:Ah right,with you all now,i think :? It's just we're affectionately known as '6' fingered sister shaggers,not '5' :P

There's no affection in it mate!!

:D

Fair point :D

Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Ok Mr Davis point taken, I know you post on there, if we get stuffed, ill be the first to go on there to face the music, I have banter with some of their staff, Lynden "nipper" Jones whos working with their scouting, youth set up, and used to play for us, was a playing partner of mine for several seasons. :ayatollah: