Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T EGYPT

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Propper kicking off our there,just watching sky news & the violence is pretty bad.

Re: O/T EGYPT

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Xcasual wrote:Propper kicking off our there,just watching sky news & the violence is pretty bad.

interesting to see who wins this.

They have the power to shut down the suez canal, they hate Israel but have been taking back handers from the usa since the 50s. but they wont tell you that on sky

If they close the suez canal then BADUUMFFFFFF!

im just gonna turn the telly on now......you cant beat a good bout of civil disorder

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Savages.

I thought Egypt was a bit more civilized, I thought they'd integrated the Western world into their own culture. Apparently not judging by todays events. If you were Conservative, and I was labour, I wouldn't beat you to death over the fact. There is simply no thought for humanity over there right now.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Xcasual wrote:Propper kicking off our there,just watching sky news & the violence is pretty bad.

BE LIKE SUNDAY DOWN SCUM LAND.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Savages.

I thought Egypt was a bit more civilized, I thought they'd integrated the Western world into their own culture. Apparently not judging by todays events. If you were Conservative, and I was labour, I wouldn't beat you to death over the fact. There is simply no thought for humanity over there right now.

What about the jacks?????

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Savages.

What about the jacks?????

By drawing that comparison you are insulting the savages of Egypt!!