Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

dear D.J,sunday please can you try nothing new

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:16 pm

and play the team in the positions that 20000 clowns would have picked and played them in last night and certainly against the J.Bs,cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: dear D.J,sunday please can you try nothing new

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 pm

DJ : What do you know about football?? You never played professionally. How do you know a striker can't play on the right wing, a right winger can't play up front and Lee Naylor can't play anywhere?? Fools, the f*cking lot of you!!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:36 pm

I would play

JAY, JET, Ramsey, Bellamy, McPhail, Chopra.

How can that team not score. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Mr Davies wrote:DJ : What do you know about football?? You never played professionally. How do you know a striker can't play on the right wing, a right winger can't play up front and Lee Naylor can't play anywhere?? Fools, the f*cking lot of you!!

sorry D.J.,im getting above myself again :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:39 pm

krab wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:DJ : What do you know about football?? You never played professionally. How do you know a striker can't play on the right wing, a right winger can't play up front and Lee Naylor can't play anywhere?? Fools, the f*cking lot of you!!

DJ : Now get back to Clown school with those Echo journo's la. I'm untouchable me!!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Mr Davies wrote:
krab wrote:

DJ : Now get back to Clown school with those Echo journo's la. I'm untouchable me!!

:D :D :ayatollah: