Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Atmosphere.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:13 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Once again yesterdays atmosphere was rocking at times but then almost silent at times. This happened in Ninian Park without question but groups of singers were sat/stood together and this sparked the atmosphere back up again. I truly believe that if we get the Canton stand rocking then this will spread to other parts of the ground and we will reach the potential atmosphere in the CCS which is, as we have seen at big pressured games last season, electric.

The fact that we are miles away from the away fans will make a slight difference but to be honest the days of any real "banter" with the away supporters is gone as you are jumped on by stewards as soon as you stand nowadays. Basically I think the Canton idea is a cracker and I for one will be moving my season ticket.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: (PS let's get the fecking ayatollah on the go again) oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DOOOOOOOOO THE AYATOLLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! LA LA LA LA!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great post mate :ayatollah:

Re: Atmosphere.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:13 am

ELY BOY wrote:Once again yesterdays atmosphere was rocking at times but then almost silent at times. This happened in Ninian Park without question but groups of singers were sat/stood together and this sparked the atmosphere back up again. I truly believe that if we get the Canton stand rocking then this will spread to other parts of the ground and we will reach the potential atmosphere in the CCS which is, as we have seen at big pressured games last season, electric.

The fact that we are miles away from the away fans will make a slight difference but to be honest the days of any real "banter" with the away supporters is gone as you are jumped on by stewards as soon as you stand nowadays. Basically I think the Canton idea is a cracker and I for one will be moving my season ticket.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: (PS let's get the fecking ayatollah on the go again) oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DOOOOOOOOO THE AYATOLLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! LA LA LA LA!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think you are right. Where I sit (half way line Ninian Stand 114) we are never going to start songs off.

However, we join in when they spread around from 116/117. So the answer has to be a catalyst section.