Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JET

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:21 pm

i thought jet was useless last nite he didnt win one header gave the ball away nearly every time he had it didnt try to tackle he should not play ahead of burke on sunday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JET

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Same here :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:05 pm

shame his favourite position is on the right not up front. DJS tactics didnt help him. but i am a backer of DJ but he has a point to prove this month :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:15 pm

cedarblue wrote:i thought jet was useless last nite he didnt win one header gave the ball away nearly every time he had it didnt try to tackle he should not play ahead of burke on sunday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah but the first game we saw what he can do have faith :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:16 pm

What also annoyed me was when Jet had the ball he just slowed the play down when he should have been sprinting away attacking and that is what he is good at but he didnt do that all night

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Burke and chops are what we need on sunday, hard working passionate players who feel something for the club

we dont need not ego high youngsters on loan who think thye are to big for cardiff and haven't got the passion or desire to be part of what we are

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:17 pm

I'm convinced its Kelvin Etuhu in disguise.....

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:20 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:Burke and chops are what we need on sunday, hard working passionate players who feel something for the club

we dont need not ego high youngsters on loan who think thye are to big for cardiff and haven't got the passion or desire to be part of what we are

Discusting!
Check his twitter then repeat that :roll:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:40 pm

This lads going to be a big player in the games ahead! Jones formaion tactics new players inthe fold effected the performance! Hes one of the boys now till the season end! Hes no Kelvin Ethu - fact he was a pile of spanners, this boys v v good, just had an off game!

OIOI SAVALOI Bring on the Jacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Agree about the comments that he should'nt start ahead of Burke.Not impressed with him at all, does'nt break into a sweat & gives the ball away too easy. Certainly got the makings of Etuhu.