Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

swans/ireland

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:22 pm

great weekend ahead.... visiting caravan park on sunday (few us on train arrive at 11) watch the city turn in a fine win 4 a change down puberty stadium, then monday morning its off to catch ferry to dublin to watch the capital of cardiff (wales) play against ireland in some cup?
do they sell guinness over there ?
is johnny ryhthem about we need to talk?
how much is a pint in dublin?
only my third ever trip with wales ...... denmark 86 an germany 08 was it (not sure) not my thing normally but few days lash should keep me going , over n out

Re: swans/ireland

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:50 pm

You'll need to take out a second mortgage to go on the lash in Dublin :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:10 pm

ely trendy wrote:great weekend ahead.... visiting caravan park on sunday (few us on train arrive at 11) watch the city turn in a fine win 4 a change down puberty stadium, then monday morning its off to catch ferry to dublin to watch the capital of cardiff (wales) play against ireland in some cup?
only my third ever trip with wales ...... denmark 86 an germany 08 was it (not sure) not my thing normally but few days lash should keep me going , over n out

Loved that part!
Its my first with Wales so looking forward to it :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Have a Great time In Ireland, thought of going, prob go the May games :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:42 am

ely trendy wrote:great weekend ahead.... visiting caravan park on sunday (few us on train arrive at 11) watch the city turn in a fine win 4 a change down puberty stadium, then monday morning its off to catch ferry to dublin to watch the capital of cardiff (wales) play against ireland in some cup?

Your looking at approx 6.50/7e a pint in temple bar area, nuts!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:44 am

yer and goes up every hour! i thought the barman was ripping me off so went for him only to be told it goes up :shock:

but they love the welsh! just hate everything english :lol: :ayatollah: as does every other country in the world :lol:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:51 am

The Euro is 1.13 to the £ and Guiness sells for about 7 Euros in Dublin :o

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:35 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:

Loved that part!
Its my first with Wales so looking forward to it :ayatollah:

us too are checked onto the flights and got our booking forms. still waiting for peters to get me his details so can check him in.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:Have a Great time In Ireland, thought of going, prob go the May games :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im hoping to do these games too ............. but the funding will depend on a quick house sale before then :?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:The Euro is 1.13 to the £ and Guiness sells for about 7 Euros in Dublin :o

Its 1.3 in some travel agent in Merthyr, can't believe it!

And Phil, could be just me and you pal :lol: